Falling Skies

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Geeno, Jun 17, 2011.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't remember them saying he looked like his mom, but then again I have a bad memory LOL. But yeah, he looks more like his dad.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It was when Ben and Hal were looking at a picture that Ben carried of all of them at some park. Ben asked Hal to guard the picture but then Hal gave it back and said that he would be going with Ben.

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

All I know is, I hope something happens with Rick one way or another because his negativity is getting on my nerves! :lol:

Can't wait for the "season finale" tomorrow night. The show has definitely been capturing my interest a little more with each ep. I hope it goes out strong. Then again, there's no real worry, since it's already been picked up for a second season.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

So, what were your finale thoughts? I couldn't make myself watch, I have such a dislike for cliffs. I'll watch right before the premiere of season 2 lol

5. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I haven't watch the last part of the finale because my DVR self-destructed last weekend and erased all the contents!!! So I'm waiting for another repeat this Sunday to record.

Yeah I heard it was a cliffhanger but no idea what really happened. I like cliffhangers! :)

6. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I've been meaning to watching this....Just not sure if it's airing in the UK at any point.

But once I know I'll definately be up for watching it! :)

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'll watch the finale right before the next season starts....I hate to be left hanging for that long.

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Don't worry about the cliffhanger. The finale was great but the cliffhanger didn't leave me hanging that much. It was an ok cliffhanger.

The show returns Summer 2012.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yikes summer 2012! I thought it'd be back in January. Why so long, anyone know? When there's such a long wait people tend to forget and move on. I hope that's not the case with Falling Skies cause it's a good show and I want it to stick around.

10. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Yeah one year is too long of a break. After the finale, there was a montage of clips and it said the show will be back on summer 2012.

I read it somewhere that cable scheduling has something to do with distributing the original programmings the entire year. Also they need to consider the competing networks and the production costs etc.

TNT just announced its fall/winter schedule and Falling Skies wasn't on it. It only mentioned The Closer, Rizzoli & Isles, Leverage, Southland (returns January 17), and some TV movies.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

It was picked up for a second season already, but since it's not back until next spring/summer, I doubt it would be on that list.

12. mike7184

mike7184 Civilian

This is nice show, But I'm not a regular viewer of this show.