CBS.com Cast List - mistake or spoiler?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Rizzoli, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

CBS.com has updated their website designs and updated the cast list, it now includes Omar Miller, but it doesn't include Emily Procter, is it a mistake, or is she planning on leaving this season? It seems odd CBS would forget about the lead actress :confused:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That is odd. Cal has been in the spoilers for several upcoming episodes. So, if Emily is leaving, no one is talking about it.

3. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I'm thinking someone make a mistake. A glaring and really inexcusable mistake, but a mistake nonetheless.

I have to admit I haven't memorized all the spoilers for the episodes filmed so far, but I'm pretty sure she's been in everyone we have spoilers for up to this point.

4. GregNickRyanFan

More than likely its just a mistake on the part of the website. But, its a HUGE mistake to make. Another possibility could be that Emily has decided to cut back her time due to wanting to spend more time with her baby and will be listed as "special guest star" (ala Jorja Fox on CSI Vegas in past seasons). However, if that were the case, I would think we would know it by now. So most likely, it was just a big mistake.

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Probably a mistake. CBS fails.

6. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Very interesting. I would hope if Emily were leaving, they could find a better way to tell us than leaving her out of the cast list. But I doubt she is.

7. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

If Emily was leaving, I'm sure we'd hear about it. It is an odd error though!

I wouldn't be surprised if they cut her (on the website, not the show) mainly due to the fact that she's not in the show as much anymore, since she's probably spending most of her time with her baby. But idk.

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Very odd. She was in all this episodes's spoilers so far plus on one picture. So she definitely is there. Guest role?Hmmm....maybe.

9. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Interesting. Maybe once back at work Emily decided she didn't want to be there full time and is taking a reduced role again. One of the spoilers (see below) would give the writers a way to reduce her screentime.

Calleigh may decide to adopt the foster children and retire or work part time at CSI.

10. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

...Maybe Emily's biography was really old and she wanted to update it, but hasn't had a chance to send in her new one yet? So the site is holding off from posting hers until they get it? *shrug*

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I haven't read them all but the few I've read are also old. It's probably an oversite made during the change to the site.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Emily is back in the cast list :). Probably just a mistake.

I actually knew because Eva tweeted if anyone had fixed CBS the site.

13. GregNickRyanFan

With the exception of Omar Miller, the cast list is now in alphabetical order on that site. I guess they wanted to do things alphabetically instead of how the actual show does the credits. I'm guessing if Khandi was still there, she would have been listed first since her last name starts with an A.

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

That only proves how inacurate CBS is...first they leave off Emily...then they add her and almost all the crew is in alphabetical order. Except, it's 'almost'. Omar is on the next 'page', like he was less important. And those biographies are so old, they really need updating. It would take like an hour of work on supposedly serious website. But obviously nobody bothers.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Those bio's are old. Adam,Jonathan and Omar(that I know of) have all done other projects that aren't listed. None of them look as if they have ever been updated.It really looks as if no one wants to spend the time to update.
    The site appears to be down now so maybe there is some work being done.