Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

It would've been nicer to see Sofia back, rather than yet another "possibly recurring" new character. She seems to get promoted pretty quickly (overtaking Brass to Deputy Chief), so it could have been sort of believable. :)

When's the last time we saw the old Sheriff, and do we know what happened to him?

2. Micha

Micha Rookie

Episode 12.05 "CSI Down"

STORY LINE: The CSI unit investigates when Frank, an apparent murder victim, sits up and needs help. But in fact, he's not just a victim, he's also a double murderer, and he coolly hijacks the Medevac helicopter taking him to a hospital...

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

More info on 12.05...

~ A paramedic is taken hostage when Frank steals Morgan's ill-secured weapon.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hmmmm....what could this title mean? Sounds like it's not a CSI who is in danger on the copter, although he gets Morgan's gun. I hope it's not the traditional "newbie is taken hostage" plot, a la "No Way Out". :rolleyes:

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Didn't we get something earlier that said that for Morgan to work in Vegas she had to mend fences with Ecklie and that he helps her out of some situation early in the season to help her realize he's changed? (I know I read it somewhere I just can't find it) This could be that situation.

Susan

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Apologies if this had already been posted, and to those outside the US who may not be able to see it, but there is a very nice longer promo on CBS.com. Kind of a conglomerate of scenes we have seen, but some we have not:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/csi/video/?pid=FiK5_13llSR5Nl40FXqd_1x_T7L6f0aU

Yay! to more substance.
    Love Catherine's 'maybe he is just what this team needed' scene.

Hopefully, someone will put this on youtube for all to enjoy. :)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  7. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Maybe Ecklie could deal with the aftermath of her poor gun maintenance, handling the paperwork side of things? It'd show her that he's changed for the better without reverting to a silly hostage situation like in 'No Way Out'.

(Though now I've got a mental picture of Ecklie going action hero and gunning down Frank to save Morgan :lol:)

Know I'm a tad late to the party, but I'm looking forward to the new members, and I have to admit I'm glad Langston's gone for good. I'm pretty stoked for the new season this time around.

8. Smokey

Thanks for that!

Looks like Catherine and Nick are probably discussing Nick's actions in LA as she says, "If we lead with our hearts instead of our heads..." and Nick says he wouldn't change a thing. I really do hope they get past any tension or blame over that. :(

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Damn... I wanna see!!! :(:(:( Why can't I??? Hope I get to see it on youtube soon :(

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I want to make love to that promo. :lol: Love the song, too!

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Love Catherine talking to Nick about leading with heart instead of head. She's absolutely right, and it sounds like Nick has a harder time learning from his mistakes than Catherine does. I can't wait for the season to start.

12. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

Damn, my office blocked the new URL cbs.com/video :( Which is where they're uploading things to.

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm sure someone will post it on YouTube. :shifty:

Nick's comment is not after what Catherine says. You can tell it isn't. So we don't know what context his comment is in.

I wish they wouldn't do that. :shifty:

Sounds like Nick will have a harder time accepting D.B. instead of Catherine.

Will be interesting.

Now does anyone know what song that is being played in the promo?

14. Smokey

Thanks to my VCast Song ID app! :adore:

"Illuminated" by Hurts, off of the CD "Happiness"

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

The comment doesn't have to be right after what Catherine said for me to speculate that Nick will have a harder time accepting responsibility and learning from what happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.