Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

Press release

ON THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11, MAC AND THE TEAM RECALL SPECIFIC MOMENTS FROM THAT DAY THAT WERE INDELIBLY BURNED IN THEIR MIND, ON THE EIGHTH SEASON PREMIERE OF "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, SEPT. 23

Academy Award Nominee Robert Forster (“Jackie Brown,” “Alcatraz”) Guest Stars as Retired Fire Chief Joe Vincent, an Old Friend of Mac’s

Jaime Ray Newman (“Eastwick,” “General Hospital”) Guest Stars as Mac’s Late Wife, Claire Taylor

"Indelible" — On the 10th anniversary of 9/11, Mac and the team remember specific moments from that day that were indelibly burned in their mind, on the eighth season premiere of "CSI: NY," Friday, Sept. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Det. Mac Taylor........................ .... Gary Sinise
Jo Danville...................................... Sela Ward
Danny Messer................... Carmine Giovinazzo
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill
Lindsay Monroe Messer............ Anna Belknap
Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:
Claire Taylor..................... Jaime Ray Newman
Joe Vincent............................... Robert Forster
Devon Hargrove.................... Cassidy Freeman
Kyle Lannigan............................. Josh Wingate
Mike White............................. Brandon Fobbs
Mike Black........................................ Bug Hall
Sean Peterson........................... Edward Finlay
Hannah McCray......................... Valorie Curry
Officer.......................................... Noshir Dalal
Injured Woman........................... Haley Strode

WRITTEN BY: Zachary Reiter and John Dove
DIRECTED BY: Frederick E. O. Toye

CBS sure likes their New Kids ( …and we don’t blame them).

CSI: NY has booked New Kids on the Block’s Joey McIntyre for a guest spot set to air in October, EW has learned. The singer, whose bandmate Donnie Wahlberg stars on Blue Bloods, will play Ray, a man that ends up in a shooting that involves one of the CSIs.

McIntyre recently wrapped on the NKOTBSB tour, in which his took to the road with the Backstreet Boys, and is also set to appear in an episode of Psych this season.

His CSI: NY episode is scheduled to air Oct. 14.

source: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/08/18/joey-mcintyre-csi-ny/

Devon Hargrove.................... Cassidy Freeman

I looked at that and went, "GAH! Flack's "GIRLFRIEND!" is back!" :lol:

In case you're wondering, I looked and her name was Devon Maxford. ;)

ETA: About the NKOTB casting, Donnie Wahlberg is good on "Blue Bloods," so I'm reserving judgement until I see the episode.

ETA2:
Hannah McCray......................... Valorie Curry

She's the recurring lab tech, right? Evidently the actress was on "Veronica Mars" and will be in the new "Twilight" movie.

Last edited:

NY has been getting some buzz about its special season premiere and now a bunch of good looking photos! Yes!

normal_801_0005.jpg
How dare these two hug in public? Get a room! Hahaha just kidding.

Would make a great couple!

Wondering where Chevy Chase went?

Another good looking couple!

Looks solemn (1) and intense (2 and 3). Oh Claire :(

They look better together than I thought! NIce casting!

I wish the premiere was a TWO-HOUR event and just push Blue Bloods to 11pm (poor BB :lol: kidding) or one week! I can't imagine they can squeeze this all into a 44-min episode. They still have a case of the week. I guess we'll see.

Flack's short hair is BACK! Wahooo! He looks terrific....:drool:

Tobin

Is Lindsay wearing flag suspenders?? :lol: Her fashion just gets worse and worse. :lol:

Love the pic of Danny and Flack (presumably) on 9/11. I wonder if this will be how they met or if they were already close back then. Either way, very cool!

Claire looks gorgeous--she and Mac are totally cute together, even if I dread seeing more de-aging make up on Gary Sinise. :lol:

I'm excited for the premiere!

Is Lindsay wearing flag suspenders?? :lol: Her fashion just gets worse and worse. :lol:

That's the lanyard she's wearing around her neck. I believe everyone there is wearing one.

I dont know if someone asked this already, but anyone knows how they are going to handle the Stella situation?, I mean she was supposed to be with Mac at the time he was married and Claire died.

If it turns out Flack ends up saving Danny I'll just . . . :adore:

ETA: Who knows what they'll do about Stella and Aiden. Both of them were around when the attacks happened but since neither are on the show any longer they may or may not mention them. Just because Stella knew Mac when 9/11 happened doesn't mean they have to involve her since she's no longer on the show.

I wonder if the flasbacks happens during the ceremony, then only those who attend it will have one, that means Stella and Aiden will not be involved:confused:

I dont know if someone asked this already, but anyone knows how they are going to handle the Stella situation?, I mean she was supposed to be with Mac at the time he was married and Claire died.

Thwey might ignore it all together, or they might have someone mention she was out of town or something that day. It'd be nice to have Mac mention a phone call/ card/ email from Stella in the present day, but tbh, personally I'm rather glad she won't be in the episode, i'd rather have Mac's experience/ flashbacks of that day be focused on him and Claire.

so, joey mcintyre from NKOTB? that just made me giggle. i won't reveal that i was a big fan of his when i was 12. oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back