Horatio/DC #15: 'Back To Basics'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I'm not gonna kill you. I'm gonna do this...
    *goes wild hugging and kissing Kaunis*
    I gotta get a printer. I wanna print me out 8 copies of that pic. 2 copies for each wall of my bedroom. ;)
    But first, someone find me a mop and bucket. :drool:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Oh fyi i have got DC in some tasty shower pics and him nude with his butt too

3. Cleo

Cleo Victim

Mary Magdalen -- your posts are sensible.

Agree 100%.

4. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

sorry :/

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  5. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

ayisha62 please remember that this is not a spoiler related thread, and that any info about the upcoming season is best kept in a spoiler box or in the spoiler thread all together. Some folks really prefer to stay in the dark.

6. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Hi Gang, I don't mean to interrupt the thread, but somebody told me that the movie "Rocky" was on going to be on one of the networks this week-end and I think David Caruso was in that movie. I've never had the chance to watch that movie all the way through, so if any of you folks know about it, just let me know. The movie has been out for years, but I have never had a chance to watch it all the way through.Thanks for your kindness!:)

7. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Hi everyone - internet has been down for a while, but finally I'm back! Have a lot of catching up to do.

No, Tnlance, David Caruso was not in Rocky.

8. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

TnLance - maybe you're thinking of Rambo? DC was in First Blood, but only a minor part, I think.

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I loved Rambo and turned into mush when i saw DC though and i swear he is so good at swearing hehe a bit like myself in that too as i seem to swear without thinking * thinks of DC in Rambo * drops a huge f bomb

10. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Can't you find something "DECENT" to say or talk about David Caruso? I'm sick and tired of women getting on message boards like this and all they can talk about is sex and nude photos of stars. It's like on the CBS "Community Board" where there is one thread all about Adam Rodriguez, half nude photos of him and sex. It's people like you who make message boards disgusting.

I'm here to talk about the man as "Horatio Caine", who takes down serial killers, mobs, drug dealers, etc. Who gives a crap about nude photos of David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Jonathan Togo, Omar Miller, and the rest of the cast. This is turning CSI into a Sex Show! What the heck is wrong with people?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  11. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

LOL! :lol:

12. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Hardline, some people have no morals! You know, if I was to get on here and talk about Eva LaRue or Emily Procter like that, I would probably be kicked off of here. Christian people don't want to read such garbage and filthy remarks that Kaunis Mies has posted. While what this person has posted may be true, this is a Public Message Board and remarks like that should not be posted here.

Fanilow, I ment Rambo, not Rocky. Sorry about that.

In closing, let's show some respect for David Caruso.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

This board doesn't cater to any specific religious group or affiliation, but we do want to maintain an appropriate atmosphere that the owner has decided--PG-13. With that being said, we're all entitled to express ourselves within the appropriate limits, and it's not against the rules to post what Kaunis posted, but I urge said photos (specifically nude ones) not to be displayed here if someone is in possession of them, because of the younger audience that frequents the board. :) Hopefully this clarifies the staff position on the issue.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  14. TnLance

TnLance Hit and Run

Hello,

I come here one last time to post. I have been disrespected by some posters on this site, so this is my last post.

I came here because the "CBS Community Board" will be shutting down soon, and going to Facebook. I do not want to be a part of Facebook.

I came here in leiu of not having a place to enjoy my leasure time talking about Horatio Caine, who I feel is the most important drive behind Miami. It's not working out here, therefore, I feel I have to go.

Some of you are probably cheering, and that's ok, I don't know who you are, and I probably never hear from you again.

A poster known as "Ericsgirl" has come on here to thrown mud in my face. I do not know why. To who ever you are, "ericsgirl" I do not hate you, and I guess I will never understand why you hate me. I guess it doesn't matter anyway because you don't even know me. What bothers me is why do you want to disrespect a 47 year old, married, disabled man?

In closing, to the folks that have been nice to me, may God Bless You!

TnLance is now gone.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Just to clarify: you have not been disrespected. You came to a discussion board and made it clear that you wanted to stifle certain topics. That is not how a discussion board works.

Perhaps taking a break from the board might help calm matters, but if you familiarize yourself with the topics around the board you might enjoy your stay.