**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Yh sure its this:

http://www.csimiamifanwiki.com/page...+Onscreen+Dad...David+Caruso#fbid=jvOc1xdYDAD

I no this is season 10th spoiler but I just found this and I dnt want others to miss it if they did! Quite cute XD x

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thank you Aisha for this nice article. So Evan finds out only 2 days before he comes to work? Not cool.
    I have also read that today was a funeral of one of the CSI Miami's star, Francesco Quinn(son of Antony). He played in Murder in a Flash' and I remember this episode well. On his funeral was his friend Sofia Milos.

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Geez that image is contagious! Now it's stuck in my head!!!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I'm actually not too worried about Marisol's reappearance. I say it'll be a small mushy-lovey moment in an otherwise great premire.

Episode two had captured my interest, mainly because of Ryan-and-the-hat.:guffaw: Episode three seems to be a greatly-team-balanced episode and of course Ryan-time again! :thumbsup:

I'm un-sure about the story-arch serial killer. He could be a good, characterized villan to put our CSI's on their toes or a stereotypical, fall-into-place bad guy who seems to be untouchable until Horatio brings him down :rolleyes: I'm hoping for the former but who knows what TPTB will do next.:thumbsup:

4. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

5. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I'm not sure if anyone heard but Eva La Rue won Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Show at the Imagen awards last night... a little off topic but good news (more hype for the show!!)

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

does anybody know if they are filming fulltime and getting as many episodes in the works before football etc or just the first few and then take a break? just wondering why it's about a month off for premiering this season but no more spoilers available?

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's like this every year. They're in the process of wrapping episode three and then jumping right into episode four. It's about every other week-two weeks that episodic spoilers come out. They'll take a few days off at Thanksgiving, and then take another break during the third week of December all the way to January 3rd, I believe.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When does Miami's season start? If I saw it stated before, I forgot what it was lol.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The new season starts Sept. 25th.

10. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

I did I did! And now csi Miami is nominated for best tv series, and actors Eva la rue and Adam rodriguez in the alma awards too(cnt remember categories)...so get voting!

http://www.almaawards2011.com/sweepstakes/signin.aspx

11. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

And just a reminder... you can vote once a day! I've already been at it for the last couple weeks voting every day for the show, Adam, and Eva!

12. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Does it count? I mean isn't it cheating? Lol coz we have a one vote theory here in UK :/ x

13. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

The website allows you to vote more than once. After you vote the first time, it actually reminds you to come back the next day to vote again!

14. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Yh I kinda figured..now I feel guilty I registered days ago an I only voted once :S

Anyways here's a link of Eva at the imagen awards. Picz of her reaction an at the red carpet! beautiful as usual ;)

http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2011/08/eva-la-rue-attends-26th-annual-imagen.html

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.