Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

They might not have gotten clearance for that particular name. They have to research character's names, places, etc. before they are approved.

2. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

maybe his return to the lab will not be tied to Lindsay !!!!!!

Episode 8.04 of CSI: New York will be called "Officer Involved" which revolves around Danny being investigated by Internal Affairs. :wtf:​

source spoiler tv

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  3. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Nothing new there then this season, Danny messing up. It's all good :D

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

OOOH! This sounds promising.

ETA: Being investigated doesn't necessarily mean he screwed up. Although it is Danny we're talking about, so it wouldn't surprise me. If this has anything to do with his decision to return to the lab, or if it is determined for him that will be interesting. If this rookie cop is only going to be in two episodes I wonder if she bites it or she screws up and Danny is questioned - not because he's responsible but because he was/is her boss?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  5. MS1213

MS1213 Hit and Run

You also missed what I said. I said that SOME people here wanted that to happen, not all of them. I never once suggested that everyone that doesn't like D/L wants Danny to cheat.

I am a D/L fan and I don't have a problem with Danny staying where he is. My comments here were based on what was being hinted at by TPTB about him returning to the lab, and what I thought was a realistic way for that to happen, not that him returning to the lab was what I wanted to see happen.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

8.04 - "Officer Involved"

Back in a few...

ETA: Here's the scoop...

~ "Officer Involved" starts things off immediately with Danny waking up on a NYC street next to a dead body. He has blood on his hand and his ankle holster is empty: the gun's missing. Two officers in civilian clothing (Terrence Foley and George Cates) run up to Danny and it appears they're also injured. As Danny starts to stand up with the officers' assistance, he notices Officer Cooper (from episode 8.03) to his side, with his weapon, and claiming to have shot in the guy on the ground in self-defense.

~ Adam is out in the field processing the scene.

~ There's a D/L scene where Lindsay wants to take Danny out to dinner, but he doesn't quite feel up to it. She pushes the issue...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  7. PerfectAnomaly

I never said you said all, but you implied it was more than one comment, which is what I was saying. I also never said you said DL fans want Danny to cheat. What I said was that Danny cheating would bring DL drama, which it was claimed that DL fans want. I'm sure they wouldn't because the idea of "drama" to many DL fans is them not working and living together every day and having to deal with that.

Of course Lindsay pushes the issue of going out to dinner when Danny is dealing with something else major in his life. :rolleyes:

It'll be nice to see Adam in the field again, and I'm really curious to see if they make Officer Cooper a bad cop or something like that (they seem to like to make people bad cops).

8. CSIaholic

CSIaholic Dead on Arrival

Danny being investigated by Internal Affairs. That's new. :rolleyes:

Anyway...the episode sounds like a good one. I'm excited.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  9. PerfectAnomaly

To be fair they may be investigating the rookie officer and Danny needs to be questioned to see if he knows anything since he was at the scene.

10. CSIaholic

CSIaholic Dead on Arrival

Yes, I know. I don't have a problem with it. I just find it hilarious how he's always being investigated by IA for something.

Like I said before, I am excited for the episode. I can't wait to see how everything plays out. :)

11. PerfectAnomaly

I'm assuming he'll be in trouble for something just because he's Danny, but there's always a chance they'll throw us a curve ball.

12. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks a lot Vegaslights

My god, it's seems great great episode and great start season.

So happy to see danny and internal affairs, i hope see again woman's of 7.21. She's great in internal affairs officier

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Most likely it'll be her asking him to talk about his feelings (because that's kind of what she tried to do with the whole Reuben thing). Though I'm sure she'll know the reason he doesn't feel like going to eat, she'll probably want him to talk about how he's feeling or something. Some women think that if they get the guy to talk about it, it'll help and that's not always the case. However, if its her going "come on, go out to eat with me, Danny" and not wanting to take no for answer about dinner, then that's a fail by the writers. TPTB seem to want people to like her by the way the talk about her in interviews and stuff, but if they write her pushing Danny to go out to dinner when he doesn't feel like it, they are only going to make people like her less.

For the record, I'm neutral on her and on D/L. I'm not saying the above quoted snippet from the episode will make me like her less, I'm just saying that those who already are not Lindsay fans, writing something like that for her will only most likely make them more agitated by the character.

14. PerfectAnomaly

Except she never tried to get him to talk about his feelings when Ruben died. She talked at him and got mad at him for not coming to her with his feelings and leaning on her when she offered no support. That's why I'm not optimistic about this spoiler. Maybe she's learned something and grown up since Ruben died, but it's not been in her character to be anything other than selfish and demanding when it comes to Danny.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope we get some Flack spoilers soon. We've even had brief mentions of Adam, but nothing about Flack yet. That seems a little odd to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.