**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elliecatt

elliecatt Dead on Arrival

Ryan now? oooh lets just hope that his injury doesn't have the cringe-factor of the nail in the eye in 'Nailed'. as many times as I have seen that one my buttocks clench each time that scene airs!

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

i wouldn't worry too much for Ryan. After all, these are subject to change...

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I hope this particular spoiler doesn't change,let someone else's scene get cut or changed this time. Ryan hasn't seen the inside of a hospital since "Nailed" despite being in a few fires,a meth explosion and getting the snot beat out of him by the Russians.Bring on a hospital scene(and a little attention ) for Ryan,yay!

4. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

I agree!

5. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Music to my ears! Thanks so much, Cherie! :thumbsup:

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

How...odd. 'Shawn Brady' & 'Rex Brady' on back-to-back episodes? Will Bo & Hope be joining us too? :wtf:

Sweeeet! Bring on the man-hug :D

7. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Fanilowchick, I know exactly what you mean. It happens to me too every time that incredible red head is in a scene. He just owns it and my attention.

8. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

I am excited for the 3rd episode. Sounds like it should be a real winner and am so glad that they are talking about some (not too serious) danger and attention for Ryan. He seemed to be falling to the back burner and that just isn't right.

9. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

I'm just happy that it's Ryan's turn to bite the bullet...it was just getting ridiculous to me. He's been in what? several fires and explosions, scuffles, held at gun point, poisoned...etc...I was begining to think he was invincible! :p

...and I like the attention he'll get from it too :p

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope when he's injured, he's injured during the process of saving a kid or something. Even trying to save a puppy will do, I'm not picky LOL. I hope during the hospital scene that the whole team visits him, or at least Walter and the girls lol. And I'd like to see Walter react by kind of freaking out because he lost his friend (Jesse) and almost lost another friend.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Bold and beautiful actor? My grandma used to watch it like many years ago...Is it still airing? Well, if it's not Ridge then I wouldn't know him ;)
    Thanks for spoilers. I'm glad that Ryan will get more screentime, however, why does it have to be a hospital scene? The only way that writers can show some drama is to land one of the CSIs in the hospital...:rolleyes:
    Anyway, I'm glad that spoilers are coming for a third episode. Hope to see more of them. Thanks Cherie!

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I don't mind that Ryan lands in the hospital.It almost felt as if he was being neglected in that aspect.The writers didn't even have him visiting the hospital when other team members where hospitalized.Several times he kept working when he should have been checked out himself. So if a hospital scene is needed for Ryan to get the drama and screentime,so be it. It almost feels as it's his due by now,almost like a rites of passage.

13. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I don't think that's exactly true, I'm sure Ryan got himself checked out in Count Me Out - Natalia didn't. And he was there when Eric and Natalia were hospitalized.

Though I do agree, Idon't mind a hospital visit for Ryan and it'll be great to see him get attention for it - our boy deserves some comforting :thumbsup:

I'm also glad to see pretty much everyone is paired with everyone too :thumbsup: Team balance, finally TPTB are listening to us!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Ryan looks like he's gonna have a great 3 episodes, can't wait for this season now!!!! :lol:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thank you! Someone finally agrees with me LOL. I thought I was alone in that. It just hate that the only plot devices they can seem to come up with for Ryan is him getting hurt (nail in the eye, beaten nearly to a pulp by mafia, punched several times this past season, etc) or him making bad decisions (ie gambling) or doing something where the rest of the team questions his loyalty. I'd much rather see a storyline involving his family since (aside from Frank and the two newest cast members) Ryan's the only one who hasn't had a family member appear. I vote for Gary Busey as Ryan's most likely comically wacky Uncle Ron. :lol: More screentime for Ryan is fine, but I just don't know about a hospital scene. I fear they'll have Ryan all alone at the hospital... well, Walter may be there since he's with Ryan when Ryan gets injured... but I want the whole team visiting him. And it would be super cool if this storyline allowed for us to finally meet Ryan's uncle. :)

15. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Of course, we know how these spoilers change, but I hope they leave the Ryan/Walter scenes in. Ryan has really grown on me (I used to HATE his snarkiness and cockiness) and Walter does not get the screentime he deserves. His farewell to Jesse in the season 9 premeiere was very touching, and I can definitely see him showing the same kind of brotherly affection towards Ryan.

Very excited about the prospect of balanced screentime :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.