Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Jade!!! Do you know what you're causing to me with all these pics?!?!? :lol:
    :eek::eek::eek:

Especially that last one...whoa! *stares*
    :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

*thud*

Thanks a lot! :hugegrin:

2. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Oh Jade, thanks for the gorgeous pics very nice :devil:

3. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Great concert pics. I so want to see him in action! The biting lip pic is my favorite!

4. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

**I should kept my mouth shut about the lip thing… **
    the further explanation about it may cause me being banned from this forum, net and finally planet herself. I have no idea how the MODz are going to react on me, so I’ll be polite as much possible and use my mental firewall to secure myself for being kick out of here.

So I'll say that The biting thing is… [mental firewall holding … almost 100%] … nice.

Most of those smiles are in fact acting so I don’t even count them for the real smiles, but there are few cases where it might be real, as we can witness a few times with Stella character and some others. Individuals who really paid attention did see it. [mental firewall holding at 90%]

**Thinks about it very “superficially”** [mental firewall holding at 80%]
    Well, to be frank I am surprised they didn’t use more of the angry Mac [70%] because he had a few really good scenes in the past and he is capable of provoking all kind of reactions acting a bad ass [60% drop!] guy, even as a policeman [Ransom reminder – firewall at 40%].

Well, not so much, let’s not exagurate [notorious lie! 20% firewall drop] but i have to admit that he is very handsome.

**Baloon-head ideas smoked out with Tom Hanks imaginary** [mental firewall going strong at 40%]

Yes, I agree , he looks much better than most of his peer actors, plus/minus 10 years of age difference.
    [mental firewall wobbling, safety issues, putting mainstays every 10 inches]

**Robert Pattinson mention, helps bring about the system in full function** [safety factors of the mental firewall climbs up the 50%]

I’m not a fan of Robert at all, and I never had any need to stare in his vampire eyes either.
    I agree Gary’s eyes [firewall 40%] are chameleon one and with quite nice chromatic morphing [firewall 30%, attention!].

Wife-beater? I don’t think I would enjoy that movie at all [firewall 20%] and as for the body sake [firewall 10% critical warning] I don’t see how can you be so excited with flaring muscles considering his age.[complete system overload and firewall mash-up; obviously someone is experiencing big/fat/huge GS-crush self-denial]

To put it bluntly, I’d ...

Now, I have to go and find a good shrink. :wtf:And if possible find one with the degree for crazy people desperately in love.:devil: I admit that I have a crush factor with the intensity of the H-bomb shock wave.:confused: The last therapist end up in the funny farm after a few sessions with me and the pitchforks… :devil:He was trying to make me forget all about … the pitchforks.:devil:

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oh yeah, i always liked that one :D *dribble*

haha i wish i had your diligence. i used to share pics etc quite a bit but these days i keep forgetting!! oops.

6. Country233

Aschatria-

Interesting comments back. As for Gary's real or acting smiles. I'm good either way.

Were you angry about my Tom Hanks comment? I was confused.

I know Pattinson is a love or hate type guy. My only comment was that a lot of guys have intriguing eyes that switch color.

7. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Thank you for mentioning me!

Morph type of eyes comes handy, because they always draw attention. I am straight eyes person and I love that part of anatomy, if I may say so, much more than any other. For me it's a complete impression, and the importance lies in what you do with your naturally given "accessories". So, even the most beautiful set of eyes wouldn't help you if you have an ox face expression.:devil:

I would rather a real smile from Gary Sinise.
    Same like that lip-biting we talked about. When is real it's really nice and cute, but when it's transparently fake make-believe it's a huge turn off. I mean it can be all perfect and oh-la-la but it's the same thing like when you make up with someone and he doesn't mean it. It looks like having a kiss with an ice cream machine; he does everything really perfect, sweet and you think you want more and can't get enough of him but that sh* just keep on coming till you finally have enough of the bs* and say - get that thing out of my mouth :angryrazz:

The same thing is about facial expression, if you are not capable to feel it - don't grin your teeth on me. If you can't feel it, it will get out completely wrong. You would end up looking like the roasted fox - sooo unattractive. There is the whole squadron of the actors/actresses/singers/artist who do that. And when you look at some nasty fancy even they attend you wonder do they compete who has the biggest gums or who recently bought better enamel.

For example look at the Tom Cruise- he smiles like the dumb shit ( he is) while his bride Katie Holmes has a f* measure. And talking about Tom's make-believe smiles - you'll notice he use practically the same smile in endless number of scenes.As for Katie, she does fine but she is nowhere close to Katherine Heigl or Scarlett Johansson. I think she has a lot to work on warmth.And I didn't even mention Jessica Alba or Gisele Bundchen who are absolute winners in smile category. They don't smile a lot, but when they do- it looks honest. Same in the movies or on the scene- it really looks real.

I don't believe that female type of smiles can be compared to Gary Sinise, after all he's a man. But here are some examples of fine man who make it right. And that is not all. These guys made up a living with those special, one of the kind facial expressions.

There you have
    - a practically branded smile of Harrison Ford
    - the most cheeky smile ever, a fabulous Sean Connery
    - a man of style and secrecy, Johnny Depp
    - and the one of the kind, the most devious devil smile on the planet !!! Jack Nicholson :drool:

If Gary Sinise mimic either one of those- he'll get a bra bombing all over the stage. With his talent and experience he can easily achieve that, when he pays attention!

I have no other conclusion about the Gary Sinise smile topic but:

a) either he is not aware what he can pull on the audience, beside obvious charm
    b) he find it hammy and not his style, because he's way too serious ( tee-hee)
    c) he doesn't want to end up under mountain of laced underwear

I am not angry about Tom Hanks reference at all. I think it's a good comparison to show who cares for health and general condition better, and it's not Tom Hanks. I believe that you have to love yourself first and than you will apply the same measure for others. Same goes for physical health and appearance. And inner life too. It all shows on your face. Plastic surgeons or heavy make up can't mend everything. I agree that we all age differently but you can't blame genes for everything. Certainly that both of them age but I guess Sinise does it much better than Tom Hanks.

And I'm not talking only about face.

Here's the good one about Tommy from gawker: "Everyone who has seen the Larry Crowne trailer has spotted Hanks shucking his pants and showing off his Fruit of the Looms, but what everyone doesn't know is that Hanks had to get his saggy butt into some very macho "shapewear" so that it would be camera ready."

... and from entertainmentwise: "Julia Roberts has revealled that she avoided the set of her new movie Charlie Wilson's War while Tom Hanks was filming his nude scene.....She says: "I wasn't around for Tom's butt shot. A memo was sent round saying, 'If you can't handle it, stay home.' So I didn't go in."

I'm strongly convinced that Sinise doesn't need spandex to make his rear end more desirable.What can you do, right?Man has a brick shit built buns. [Tommy boy- eat yourself!]

And to give the acceleration to that idea :devil:I know he holds his bass in the proper position but I would really love to see Gary lower it little down and than turn around. Hooahh!!! Animal

[​IMG]
    gary-sinise-lt-dan-band by aschatria, on Flickr

8. Country233

Good comments. I cracked up about Tom Hanks' butt shot. Yeah he just phones it in.

You make a good point about the fake Gary smiles. I do remember a few instances where he had more a grimace than a smile. Not so cute.

9. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Thanks again! I guess that 3 dots in quotes means that you like ALL what I wrote, nice. I'm glad. ThankXXX! :D

Grimace smile: it's only a few times and maybe because he wasn't in the mood or he was tired or uncomfortable, but most of the "flare" population in Hollywood smiles like that all the time. Mostly those with tranquilized Nervus trigeminus or some nasty beauty treatments. I don't mind if Gary decides to smooth things up like sun spots and certain imperfections that could react funny and end up bad but I wouldn't like that he use something aggressive. I'm certain he wouldn't. He hasn't got a reason to.

And that information rotates us back on Tom's butt shots. I know I'm a cracker in the matter of noticing things but let’s forget about that person and give a full attention to Gary's --- specifications.

I noticed that mostly his gear doesn't get any serious attention. God knows he's very delicious from the back and he has a decent playground up front so I don't understand what happened to back pics and scenes- either people on the top are redundant to that quality and think that only women should get their asses praised and adored or directors don't have an eye for the business. Most of the time he has wider clothes or his T-shirt/shirt/suite covers practically everything. He has a good choice of clothes and I'm not saying he should wear something tighter than that but if he just wanted to show off a little bit it would be a nice change. Also he is often kind of sloped and looks like he's trying to tuck in his "back". If you didn't noticed yet Gary has naturally occurring lifted ass and little bit wider hips which I find very, very attractive. Unlike some others... let's skip all futile comparison and use some heavy celebrity impact here.

Take Hugh Jackman.
    People are saying when he enters the room women go breathless. Well, lets clear some mythology here. He's gorgeous- to a certain people from a certain angle, but when he turns back you have two aspirins on permanent starvation.
    Another thing, he has a very good frame with one huge turn off for me. He has a vain system size of the Danube all over his chest and shoulders. That is not natural, I know because I use to work out in various clubs. It happens when guys want too much in less time than normal, or another case - usually from shots and pull overs - and I'm not talking about double oz and women. I don't say that I'm 100% positive about it but those vain system reminds me about my late granny's legs ( bless her soul) and I just can't get the flies out of my head. I know that the cause is not the same but still I couldn't imagine me touching "those" things. He's lovely guy but I have to say - fold.

I don't have nothing against healthy show off on the right places, even bigger veins on men, it's normal. Gary has wonderful hands, beautiful shoulders and in his "naturalistic" pictures I didn't noticed any deformation of cardiovascular kind. I can even go so far to say that you could feel him all around and end up very satisfied with frisky findings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

^

*headdesk* I'm starting to feel like a broken record around here recently... PLEASE, please please please please please for the love of god(or anyone you wish to insert here), PLEASE keep conversation appropriate and respectful! I know we all have our shallower reasons of liking him and/or others, but believe me, it really is possible to say so and intimate why without resorting to crude, minutia details, and stating things like "I noticed that mostly his gear doesn't get any serious attention. God knows he's very delicious from the back and he has a decent playground up front so I don't understand what happened to back pics and scenes" Or without discussing the morbid details of why you DON'T like someone.

Peace. Out.

:p

11. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

I'm sorry if you feel left out from the conversation and feel as nobody feels a need to react on your request, but I really do. I was simply pointing to certain details which are generally completely unimportant to his work and talent and serves only as a light entertainment.
    I wasn't aiming to any crude and morbid details but simple making a compliment, if it seems to be little off the road it's only because I was carried away by my feelings.
    My deepest apologies. I understand you are a huge fan and I respect that, but you have to understand I'm the one too because I wouldn't come here and make a mile long comment making an idiot of myself if I felt anything else but admiration.
    If you are offended in any way by my comments I would take my feelings elsewhere and make comments in community that would accept me as I am without attacking me because of the intensity of my passion.

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Oh believe me, I don't feel left out or have hurt feelings or anything of that sort. I'm in the military and EMS, if I took things personally, I would never have lasted in either environment.

I also realize you weren't trying to be purposefully over the top and were genuinely motivated by what you think and how you feel. However, some things are appropriate for a public forum, and others are best left to private message conversations.

You don't have to go elsewhere, just keep what you post in the public threads respectful and appropriate. And like I said, we all have similar feelings, otherwise we wouldn't be here, and we make those known. And sometimes it's just really easy to blur and cross the line between what runs through one's head, and what can be posted. Hell, I've caught myself and gone "wait a second...! oops...!" But while a "holy hell, I did just say that... sorry guys!" is perfectly fine (and quite understandable actually :devil:), I do have problems with when seems to happen on a regular basis. You don't have to feel different, just keep certain things relegated to private message conversations (trust me, I've taken convos off public posting too *halo* :D )

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

just gonna jump in here, i can categorically state that "left out" is not what jade is made to feel by these posts. baffled maybe, uncomprehending, offended, pissed off, but not left out. please guys, at least TRY to keep within the general bounds of respect and decency. if not, you know where the door is!

14. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

I have read posts that are neither respectful or appropriate so if you don't mind saying this I DO feel cut out by something that others seem to have a full access- like drooling and comments about somebody's sexuality, appearance and conduct. Also a few notorious lies coming out straight of your mouth ( marriage, love affairs, sex affairs and so on..), so don't mind if I leave because I don't feel a slightest need to indulge you in this debate but I'll honor you with everlasting mention.

And about surviving the environment- I survived the worst possible environment one individual can survive, in comparison to that hell is a holiday. But I'm sure my solitary survival is nothing towards your story of success and belonging that you earn with your work, capability, help of your friends, family and finally getting the uniform on.

Enjoy in your newly acquired identity, I hope it would last for ever.

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

removed... apologies!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.