**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furbi

Furbi Witness

I think Marisol will speak, otherwise why would Alana be coming back? We know they can just show photos of her as Horatio's memory (Rio, Happy Birthday, etc.)

I don't think they would make Kyle be a cop. I really doubt Horatio would let him join the force. His time in the Army has put enough strain and worry on H.

Him taking the Caine name isn't 100% important to me [mainly I just want to see him], but I think it would be a nice touch to show that he loves and supports his dad. After the rocky and troubled start their relationship had I think the viewers need to be shown something that says, "Father and son have a solid bond. They love each other and always will."

2. elliecatt

elliecatt Dead on Arrival

I've been lurking around the boards for several weeks now without posting and watching how things unfold for season 10. when I first read the synopsis for the season premier I was so frustrated and disappointed I just had to step back and make myself wait. let it sink in, so to speak. I have to say that I really wanted them to strip H of his "superman" status and bring him to his knees. I wanted to see some vulnerability and pain. I wanted to see him struggle. not because I hate the character. on the contrary. I love H-I have been devoted to the show since it began and have seen every episode more than once. I wanted to see the humanity of H because in watching the show from its inception until now the character of Horatio has gone from an animated, compassionate and involved man to a monotonal, somber person who is somehow distanced from everyone, like he is disassociated or has a wall around him. he rarely smiles, never laughs or shows any real emotion. I KNOW that David can play emotion and convey it beautifully. I've seen it repeatedly, so I know it is not that David can't act. Horatio is being written like this for some reason, this total caricature of a human being, and I want to see him broken down to a normal human being that is engaged with his team and those he cares about, that can be hurt and in pain like everyone else. it seems to be a general consensus that Marisol was NOT well liked, to say the least. the storyline was rather odd, I have to admit. it always felt to me that H married her out of compassion more than love. he had a strong affection for her but there was literally NO spark there, no sexual tension like there was with Yelina. Marisol was going to die at some point. she was terminally ill and wanted to experience some things with whatever life she had left. I don't remember which episode it was, but Eric had told H she had 2 or 3 months. the change in the way Horatio is portrayed came after Marisol was killed. he became dissociated, flat, somber, distant, disconnected-however you want to describe it-and remains so to the present. when H was shot he became, seemingly, human. the expression on his face at the initial impact, dropping to his knees, doubling in on himself and grunting and gasping in pain was done so realistic (props to DC for THAT) and I really had high hopes for the premier and that TPTB would begin to write H more REAL. it remains to be seen how it will all shake out and even though it doesn't seem like anything I would have expected and hoped for I will still be on pins and needles waiting for the season opener! :)

is it just me or did DC lose a bit of weight over the summer? that little belly that he has acquired in the last 2 years is noticeably flatter...

lastly, while I have been working thru my depression over the the fact that the writers did NOT write the episode like I wanted;);):lol: there are a couple of you out there that made me laugh my fool head off several times. thank you SOOO much to 'mjsud', 'Raveyn Zayra', 'miamirocks'.
    you guys are awesome!

3. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

As with everything else, I think we will have to wait for the premiere to really know if DC has lost some weight and slimmed down the little belly. It could be new clothes or camera angles, but it also could be a sign the Horatio is changing for the better. That he is reconnecting with his old self.:thumbsup: Here's hoping.:):cool:

4. Furbi

Furbi Witness

Even though Horatio will be back on his feet almost immediately, I still think we're going to see him struggling through some serious pain, both at the pier and during the investigation (If you look at the BTS photos for the premiere, there are a couple that show him kneeling on the ground after taking Randy down -- we would ordinarily see him trotting back to his Hummer as the uniforms drag the suspect away).

I don't like to see my favorite character hurting, but I'm glad he was finally shot and I think the writers have set up a great opportunity for Horatio to finally begin healing physically and emotionally from the pain, grief, and guilt he's been suffering through since Marisol's death.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought David acted the end of Mayday beautifully :) Too often I see in TV and movies the hero taking a bullet and reacting like, "Oh, I've been shot." Even though it was a bullet fragment he would still be in a great deal of pain and David did it very realistically without it being overdone.

I agree about him looking thinner... good to see as I was starting to worry a bit about his health. Mayday was the heaviest I've ever seen him. I wonder if the writers told him to lose a little to show that he hadn't been feeling well after getting shot???
    Anyway, he looks great :)

DCHC4ever: I was thrilled to see that he was wearing light blue... the first time in a long time! Hopefully that's symbolic of him "coming out of the dark place."

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Truthfully I would rather have seen Randy taken down by someone else which is what the first spoilers indicated.Horatio struggling or not after taking Randy down is still unrealistically over the top.First he's shot,rescues Natalia,he sees or has an encounter with Marisol at some point,leaves the hospital and then he's taking down Randy.There was no attempt to make it even a little realistic and a little bit of struggling by Horatio won't do it.

6. Furbi

Furbi Witness

I would have liked to see Natalia take him down.

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I have decided to take a "wait and see" attitude toward the season premiere. It wouldn't surprise me to see H make a super human effort and dive into the water to pull Natalia out of the trunk.

I am really looking forward to the storm chasing eppie. Tornados can occur in Miami; if I am not mistaken one actually touched down (in 1997)in downtown Miami. Tornados also have a tendency of developing during a hurricane, which could also account for tornados in the Miami area.

I still love to watch Miami but as do a lot of you, I definitely enjoy more storylines and episodes more than others. I guess for me it is the curiosity of what is coming up next week that keeps me coming back for more. And Ryan of course:devil:

8. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

The Bold and the Beautiful actor Brandon Beemer will appear in the second episode of CSI: Miami’s upcoming tenth season. (Spoilers ahead!) Beemer will play a gigolo named Derek, whose popularity turns out to be a “fatal flaw”.

Anyone know who this guy is???

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't know him but he will be playing a gigolo in episode 2.

10. fanilowchick

Wow... could these gigolos get any more gorgeous??

I actually feel a little sorry for the Miami boys in this episode...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think our guys can compete with no problems at all.

12. fanilowchick

That's right, Eric and Ryan are no slouches themselves.

As for Horatio... no matter who's onscreen with him, my eyes are rooted to that gorgeous red hair and those adorable features... *sigh*

13. elliecatt

elliecatt Dead on Arrival

you go, fanilowchick!:devil:

as for Brandon Beemer, he was the second, and much inferior actor to play Shawn Brady on Days of our Lives, if anyone watches that show. I didn't like him then, and it won't make me sorry to see him get waxed on 'Miami', either.:evil: yeah, I know. that was mean...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  14. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

Hey Guys, new spoilers for episode 3 from LFCSIM :)

CSI:Miami - Episode 10.03 - Spoilers

• A tornado hits a trailer park leaving behind a trail of destruction and a body of a young woman.
    • The CSIs were able to retrieve some evidence that leads them to two men who claim to be storm chasers.
    • Ryan gets injured while investigating the scene with Walter and ends up in the hospital.
    • Delko finds a lost dog with bloodied paws that leads him to the discovery of yet another body (?). We’ll see this same dog again at a later part with Calleigh.
    • There is a great interrogation scene with Horatio and Delko and the suspects.
    • The scenes are well divided among the CSIs and they are partnered pretty much with everyone.
    • Dr. Loman is in this episode as well.
    • A nice locker room scene with Ryan and Walter.
    • The end scene shows the CSIs and some volunteers helping out the residents of the trailer park.

-Cherie-

Source: LFCSIM

15. fanilowchick

Thanks, elliecatt :) Love the little devil icon.

Great spoilers. Really looking forward to this one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.