Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been about 24 hours... so, the runner up is Dizzney with this serious face.

And the winner is CazzBlade with this super adorable picture of Eric! ;)
Congrats and thanks for all the great pictures, guys! :)

Eric/Greg does look good in leather.:drool:

I though I should come tell you that I won't be around here for a little while. I'm going to my parents place tonight and right now there isn't any internet connection avalable there. It broke down this week and apparently, it might be anything from 2-3 days to 2-3 weeks before it starts working again.:( I migh be able to visit here occasionally but I won't be playing.
But, I'll use this time wisely and make more caps. I've been stuck in season 7 for about 5 months now:eek: so maybe I can finally finish it.

Thanks sabresarah! Greggo needs his suit tonight as I'm off to a wedding! :)

New theme is caps of Greg and the girls in the team :) 12 in 24

Hopefully see you soon Lionsheart!

Last edited:
Well thanks for sending this guy my way tonight. A rough day at work always ends better with a visitor to come home to. :D

Ugh, getting hard to come up with a new theme. Let's do a then and now...so post a Lab Rat Greg and then a CSI Greg pic and repeat like that.

Well it's time to send Greg on his way.

CazzBlade, you get Greggo this time around. I liked set 3 a lot young and he hardly looks any different, expect for the hair.

Congrats!

Thanks Cazz! I wish there were more players. It seems we've lost our Eric/Greg fans lately. :(

Anyway, it was nice after my long day to have this guy at my door.

Next theme is Greg in a lab coat...you know the rules. :D

Well Cazzblade, you get to have Greg. I did love this one. The only time he has worn a white lab coat and he looks dang yummy in it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back