Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Please read this spoiler update before you decide to give up on EC.

I just want you guys to know that all the frustrations, aggravations and hopelessness that we felt the past week are now pointless. I just got some Good EC news-- as of today THEY HAVE SCRAPPED THE ENTIRE LOCKER ROOM SCENE. Yes, the scene is now omitted but as always with spoilers we can't really take this to heart until we actually see the particular episode. I really would like to think that all our complaining has something to do with this recent change.:thumbsup:

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

All I can say is...wow!
    I'm glad it will be scrapped, however, I also hope that the EC subject is not scrapped altogether....because, with that scene, there was at least mention about them, as a couple. I'm really worried that there may be no mention of them as a couple at all like the last season.this is a good news, ec4evr, but I'd like to hear something good about them as a couple :confused: I know, I know,patience, patience :)

3. monderx4

monderx4 Victim

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
  4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow I can't believe that!!! That's great. I do concur with kala in that I hope it's not that they are throwing the relationship aside. But I really didn't like Eric being jealous again and Calleigh going to dinner with some guy again. I'm happy about this. Now I'm ready to know what they do have planned for them.

5. biletci23

biletci23 Victim

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
  6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think that the writers will show them back together and some "hott" love scenes. Emily is back to her original state [after baby] and this will change the whole scenerio. They have too may fans to throw this in the ditch, my take anyway[​IMG]

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Any news on Calleigh and Eric getting back together on CSI: Miami? — Lizzie, via Twitter
    ADAM: There will be definite movement on that front in the Season 10 premiere. "Right away in the first episode, we open the door a little bit ... and we see them step through," co-executive producer Barry O'Brien hints of the on-again, off-again couple. "They're sort of re-examining where they've been and where they're going together. They've had such a history together, and you see the power and depth of their feelings toward each other."

Why do I feel like I have heard this all before. I am so sick & tired of the back and forth. Just get them back together once & for all. No more of this playing with their feelings and re-examining their relationship.

End it or put them back together and put us ALL out of our misery!! :scream:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

On the up side:

1. Their relationship is being acknowledged and not pushed aside and forgotten.

2. "You see the power and depth of their feelings towards each other". So we might get a scene in the premier that has more than work related stuff. Most probably something really quick and barely significant :rolleyes:.

On the down side:

1. We've heard this tons of times before and it has gotten us nowhere.

2. More re-examining :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I wouldn't have said it better!But at least there is something to look forward to in the premiere! :)

10. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Yes indeed about hearing about this tons of times before which is why I've pulled the plug and sealed off the outlet.

Except for D/L and GSR, the CSI:Shipper era is over for me.

11. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Just when you think things might come around then....
    And yet I still come by:confused:

1. For whom does the drama serve???
    2. does writers ever read each others thing??
    3. what does the show want as - in drama in the storylines - or drama in characters ??? it is a crimeshow...hmmmmmmm

12. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Hi all,

I haven't popped in here for the past few months, since I sort of checked-out of CSIM after the mess the writers made of Eric & Cal's relationship in Season 9. :scream: I took a bit of a "Hiphuggers Summer Break" b/c I felt like I was being jerked around by show-runners, and I got tired of it, to be quite honest. :rolleyes:

The latest E/C spoilers for Season 10 seem very promising. However, I'll take them with a grain of salt since some of the info is coming from Barry O'Brien, aka "The King of Misleading Sneak-Peeks." I'll wait and see how episode 10.1 actually turns out (based on viewers' comments) before I decide whether to tune in for the rest Season 10, since I don't plan on watching if the E/C mess continues with no sign of a turnaround.

For now, it's fingers crossed ... ;)

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Hi all,

It's been so quiet in this thread for so long and we do have spoilers that sound good actually!!Ok, what do we have?
    For EC fans, there will be a cute scene with Delko & Calleigh but no indication on whether they are back together.

Hmmm...that sounds good but sounds like more uncertainty.

and from confusing's Jon Togo's interview:
    CSI Files: There’s been lots of back and forth between the Calleigh and Eric relationship. Is there any progress with that so far this season?
    Togo: I don’t know anything about it. I’m always surprised when people ask me that because, to be honest, I read it in the script, and it’s usually like one or two scenes where they address it in each episode, if they do address it at all, and I’m never there when they shoot it. When I do actually get to see it on the show or someone mentions it, I always forget about it because it’s something that Emily and Adam have been playing for a long time. I think that it’s an interesting dynamic. I wonder if at this point, the characters should just decide to be friends after ten years. [laughs] I think it obviously exists between those two characters.

no, no, no! We don't want them to be friends Jon!

This season sounds promising so far anyway.:)

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

LOL, I think its funny that the interviewer asks Jon about Eric & Calleigh's relationship.

I am not really sure how to take the spoilers anymore. I really do think they are trying to rile us up for nothing. I really do hope that they are not making false promises. I think its time for them to stop playing around and do something about this relationship. I hope its a positive outcome for them, because I can not see Eric & Calleigh with anyone else.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Do we know the episode this scene will be on? Is it the one in the premier?

I think it's so interesting that Jon says that he is always surprised when asked about EC because there are so few scenes that he just kind of forgets about it. From fans saying the EC relationship takes over the WHOLE SHOW and other character's screentime to an ACTOR OF THE SHOW saying that it's one or two scenes if there's even that. IMO that says a lot about how it's all blown out of proportion. It's been a long time, yes, but hardly has it taken over the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.