William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 21, 2009.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

If there's a post-end of the world part to the pic, I'd be extremely eager to watch it lol.

I'm anxious either way to see his look these days...IDK if he darkened his beard a bit for the bit appearance in TMG or not.

Has he ever talked at all about his being really selective with his roles? Just curious.

3. NickyStokes

NickyStokes Hit and Run

Yes actually he did talk about rolls he could have taken but passed up and why, such as Platoon, Heat and Goodfellas.
    He has white hair, yes they 'darkened' or rinsed his hair and facial hair for the skype video and it's going to hie interesting to see if he colors his hair red for rolls as Sherman in both his upcoming mini series and his roll on the stage next year.

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  4. NickyStokes

NickyStokes Hit and Run

Yes actually he did talk about roles that he could have taken but passed up and in several cases, why...including Platoon (did not want to be in trenches in Thailand), Heat and Goodfellas....
    His hair (head and facial) were 'rinsed' for the Skype video on The Two Mrs. Grissoms...shows up better on camera but I'm going to hate to see his snow white hair if he does rinse or dye it for the roles of Sherman in both the upcoming mini series and his play in Chicago...Sherman had red short cropped hair....UGHHHHHH!

5. manjira5

manjira5 Victim

spam

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
  6. xyzert23

xyzert23 Victim

spam

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
  7. MacsGirlMel

Can you tell me or link me to the interviews? I'm curious about his reasonings.

And whoa, I never knew his hair was that white. Although if he does return for Marg's exit, they'll probably rinse it again.

8. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

Ohmygosh, I'm so excited for his new play, "The March" at Steppenwolf next year.

Perfect timing too, when I get out for summer vacation, I can just hop over to Chicago to watch him. For once, I will not be ridiculously far away when he's performing.

"I love it when a plan comes together" (a role I think BP should have gotten). I will spend 2 years in college in the Midwest before I see him!

Do you think he'll have a beard for this role?

9. modisens

modisens Victim

[removed spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
  10. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

The latest word from http://billypetersen.com/news/ is that Billy will NOT be appearing in the play "The March" due to scheduling conflicts with filming the mini-series,"To Appomattox", in which he also plays General Sherman.

11. chipper

chipper Hit and Run

b...bu...but....

he used to do so much theater just after leaving CSI!!!! WWWHHHY? Why did I go to the Midwest when he's not there?

EH, I don't know what Laurence Fishburne's departure has to do with him. I'm sure it won't entice him to come back full-time to CSI. Except maybe a guest appearance when LF or Marg leaves?

BOOHOOO!!! *returns to CSI world, not Billy world*

12. MacsGirlMel

Anyone know why he dropped the L from his name over the years? I was reading archived Manhunter reviews and now I'm curious.

13. quaderas1

quaderas1 Victim

[removed spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
  14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

DLA posted this pic of BP and GD before a scene was shot for 'For Gedda'

15. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for the wonderful pic of Billy and Gary, Speedystokesgirl. :thumbsup::bolian:
    I miss them both...*sigh*