Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I believe that was an error on my part (sorry) - went to look further on Soapcentral where I saw Extra was on the set, & apparently it already aired when she was filming those 2 episodes!

Here are some fresh Eva pics though.......bangs/highlights and all. :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Another with Eva, Joe, & friends:
    http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa9/mjszud/BSP_5772-2c.jpg

From Haute Living:

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Thanks MJ for the find! :) Good too see her beautiful face again! September needs to get here already. My Sunday nights are so boring right now!!! I really want the premiere tomorrow! TPTB better not let me down! I'll be upset. I haven't seen her named very much in the spoilers so I try not to check them as much until the season gets closer as I don't wanna get my hope up or set on anything early on. I wonder if Nat will have any signs from her pre-existing injury surface from this. I was just thinking about it the other day. And the whole hitting the water, being stuck in a trunk thing made me think maybe they will reopen it up again. Maybe being the keyword! Just bring the Natalia and no one gets hurts! ;)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Great photos MJ, thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Both Eva and Joe are looking great - I'm loving Eva's hair!!! :)

Yeah BD, those spoilers have me kinda worried too, but I still have hope. Wasn't much mention of Natalia in last year's premire but I think she had great material and screentime. :thumbsup:

As I've said countless times before, Season 9 re-newed my belief in TPTB's abilities and great writing - especially towards Ryan and Natalia. Here's hoping that carries on into Season 10 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I agree, Mel. There's times when I start to worry that TPTB might slip back into thier old patterns, but then it hits me that out of 9 completed seasons, the only ones that truly sucked were 2 (S6&7...& the last half of 5). They certainly lost thier way then, & some of the cast has even admitted to that -- David & Adam said as much in an interview last winter, even noting that they needed to get back to the way things were "before midseason 5".

TPTB showed improvements in Season 8 & 9 (aside from the few hiccups in S8, which I personally blame more on contracts), so I'm willing to hang in there to see what they have in store this season.

Moving on to Natalia/premiere! Things don't sound too bad to me....
    From the spoiler thread:
    Between this & the other tidbit that she's recouperating & worried that Horatio won't listen to his doctor, there's enough here to suggest that her part will not be ignored. Her flipping out a little is always a treat too. :p

5. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Glad to see others share the faith MJ :thumbsup:

I saw those spoilers too, and instantly had hope :) Thinking about Natalia "seeing" Randy gives a potential story-line for the episode.

Natalia is obviously terrified of Randy now. Now I know Randy's captured by Ryan, Calleigh and Eric - but this could make for an excellent interogation scene; Natalia appearing would certainly freak Randy out as he thought he killed her.

After Randy's led away - two things could happen; either our girl will get her closure and everything will be fine, or the events of the episode will take it's toll.

Either way, I'm still hoping for a good episode, involving our girl greatly ;)

So we know alot about Natalia in the premire, but what ideas do ya'll have for the rest of the season? ;)

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I want to see how far they are going to show us how severe Natalia's state of mind is. Lol!! I do love to see her flipping out. :p

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Woah, cool promo there. You must have seen the full episode by now...how was it??? Pls share!!! Thanks!! Looks awesome, so much drama lol like how a soap opera is...;):lol:

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ There isn't much to tell -- 'Maria' came in at the very end as a sorta "dundunDUNNNN" type of thing. She's looking gorgeous. :)

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

NAT SPOILERS!!!! NAT SPOILERS AND THEY ARE JUCIY!!!!!! :drool::thumbsup::drool::thumbsup:

Okay, so in 10.2, our girl has a little car trouble :rolleyes: Luckily, a nice guy named Joe stops to help her, and she catches his eye ;)

Uh-oh, there's man-trouble for Nat :rolleyes: shocker :rolleyes:

Joe is a main-suspect in the case, and has a history with a certain blue pill :(

Hmmmmm, I'm sensing some Nat-bonding time :) And according to the spoilers there's alot of Natalia in the episode :thumbsup:

Spoiler sources come from the spoiler thread :thumbsup: Ooooooh my hopes are raised for this season!!!! :drool:

Oh, a new Eva fact - she's allergic to soy :p haha, see the conversation between her and David over the "feels-like-first-day-of-school" - it's hilarious :)

Awwwww, and she was wishing people good luck as they started high school :) Awwwww, Eva rocks! :D Here's the link ;)

http://yfrog.com/user/evalaruecappoo/profile

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  11. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

12. cinar12x

cinar12x Victim

[​IMG]

--Finch

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
  13. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

You guys are optimistic, so I need to rely on you! ;)

I still hope for better spoilers to keep me interested till September.

Anyone know how Eva's Maria is doing on AMC? I thought she filmed 2 episodes?

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Just gonna post some Eva stuff for now --

Eva on Twitter:
    Eva on our tube:
    A&E This Thursday, July 28 'A&E's Hot, Fabulous & 40 (featuring Eva).

And in news:
    http://savingourdaughters.org/evalarue.html

15. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Love that Eva is sharing so much things with us!!! :luvlove:

Anyways, we need more spoilers!! :scream: