Horatio/DC #15: 'Back To Basics'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Aug 31, 2009.

1. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I really don't think you were accused of anything Ruby. Heidemarie aka Vixen started up her mudslinging again and claimed that DC's "bloat" was due to a relapse into alcoholism, as posted by elliecat. Your post addressed elliecat's, BauerAlmeida addressed yours, following along the lines of a typical conversation. At no point were you accused, and certainly not in an "untoward way".

2. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Others have quickly responded, now to clarify my position. My posts at first, before I learned that this was a rumor, was to get at the truth- no matter how painful that truth might have been- I've walked this thorny road in talk before. Once the mod had enlightened me about this problem- I dropped the issue in a post here- I was satisfied with the logic of the answer given to me by the mod. Now, Bauer quotes me to correct someone else in what I feel is in an untoward way. If the purpose was to correct Ellicatt then I should have never been quoted since it is misleading in this sense-thus I still stand by what I have stated earlier; my comment on bloat never implied alcoholism. Let us wait to see what Bauer has to say and hopefully, an apology to me will be given and the matter will be dropped.

ruby&theheadmen

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  3. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Eva la Rue shared a cute pic of David with his two leading ladies on Twitter, but for the life of me I can never figure out the proper way of posting pics here. If anyone can, please do, if for no other reason than to show some of the good comraderie on the set that the stalker is so eager to refute.

4. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

...And here's the picture you requested, redanemone. (Sorry, Eva. I swiped your picture.)

Why does Caruso look so...unhappy? He really needs to smile more. He's got such a fantastic smile.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  5. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I'd say he is smiling, just not toothily, if thats a word. With a lady on each hip, he probably went with the cooler look :)

6. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

Probably...but I still think he needs to smile more, especially on the show. There is such a things as too much brooding...I think...

...Y'know, he kinda looks like Joe Cool in that pic...well, 'cept for the yellow shirt...and the fact that he isn't a dog...:lol:

7. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Beautiful photo... I do wish he smiled more, but he always looks nice. Does it seem as though he's lost some weight to you guys?

8. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I would say so - in fact, I looked twice at it to decide if it was 'current'.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  9. Furbi

Furbi Witness

It sure looks like it, and Emily Procter too! They all look fabulous :)

10. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Another from the premiere set: David with a couple of young fans.[​IMG]

11. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I answered with your quote because you had quoted Elliecatt's words which spoke of alcoholism so when you mentioned the bloat, it was understood by me that you were speaking on that point. Hence I was merely replying to you and Elliecatt that it didn't always mean alcoholism and that many people at that age get heavier. I am not trying to insult you or accuse you of anything or saying that you are a troll, I was just replying with my view. If you did not mean alcoholism then just disregard my reply to you.

12. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

For the sake of peace here I'll choose to disregard your reply, but perhaps it would be best to pm me privately if you need to clarify anything I write here. That would be appreciated in the future. I'm always open to clarification and if needed constructive correction as well. This concludes the matter for me- I leave you in peace and in good will- signed ruby&theheadmen

13. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

Season 9 finally airs in the UK starting tonight (Tuesday). Lots of excited bunnies around - feels like Christmas Eve with Horatio Caine waiting in my stocking!!! :guffaw:

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Remember CSI: Miami season 4 episode "Felony Flight" and CSI: NY season 2 episode "Manhattan Manhunt"? I would love to see another crossover done like that. I liked that crossover better than the Ray Langston crossover they did in CSI: Miami's 8th season. I love the chemistry between Horatio and Mac. I also loved the chemistry between Horatio and Ray Langston. But not as much as I LOVE the chemistry between Horatio and Mac.
    What does everyone else think of Horatio and Mac as long distance friends or a CSI team whenever they're both in the same city or as a possible gay couple? Personally, I think they're terrific as all 3.

15. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

I'd love to see another Miami/NY crossover...but not as much as a Miami/Criminal Minds crossover. I'M STILL WAITING, CBS! >.<

As for the gay couple thing...as one who dislikes romantic storylines (hetero or otherwise), I would NOT want to see that in the show. In a fanfic, perhaps, but not in the show itself. Plus, the writers are horrible at writing romantic relationships.

They do make a good team, though.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011