**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I thought I would be disappointed if the writers didn't make Horatio seriously injured and spending a long time in recovery, but I'm not. In fact these new spoilers have made me even more excited to watch the premiere.

Don't worry, no offense taken :)

By the way, even though Eric and Calleigh's injuries were more serious than Horatio's are, they were back on their feet in pretty much one episode.

2. elliecatt

elliecatt Dead on Arrival

true, true. but there was all the DRAMA with the two of them and all the omg will they make it moments...I like those! I wanted H to have some! I know, how goofy am I, right?:guffaw:

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It does make sense that Horatio isn't seriously injured especially since we know he isn't going to stay in the hospital, which is very much in character for him.

Won't miss it,leaves more time to focus on the case.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  4. fanilowchick

That would provide a great opportunity for some massive emotions from the team and the people closest to Horatio. However, it wouldn't have worked out in this scenario because everyone knew he wasn't going to die. The writers did well, but it really wasn't much of a cliffhanger.

5. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

6. fanilowchick

Wow! I love it! Thanks for sharing.

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

So, Horatio is up and about before the epi is done? Hmm, why does that not surprise me!

8. fanilowchick

It doesn't surprise me either :) Can't keep a good man down!

At least they are actually showing him being taken to the hospital, instead of just cutting to where he's instantly back on his feet.

9. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

Even though he's only going to be in the hospital for a short time, it's still exciting...well, for me, at least. As fanilowchick said, at least they're showing him in the hospital instead of just leaving it out altogether...providing it doesn't get randomly cut out during post-production. Remember back in Season 8 when the spoilers said that we would get a glimpse of Horatio's home? Never happened. Hopefully they don't repeat that mistake...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  10. fanilowchick

Me too *fingers crossed*. It's exciting for me as well :)

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Mayra, thanks for spoilers :) I appreciate every single one of them...Eric and Cal speechless...will there be any hugging ;) ?
    I'm also not surprised that Horatio will be out of the hospital in the very first episode, but I think it's ridiculous how quickly they all recover from their very serious injuries in CSI Miami:rolleyes:, especially Horatio.
    And it always has to be a near death situation that adds all the drama to the show, I mean, stop it writers and focus on solid cases.
    Hope for less testosterone, more science next season.

12. fanilowchick

Well, this is Horatio's first injury on the show... but I know what you mean. One of the first Miami episodes was 'Man Down' where Eric was shot in the head and leg. I couldn't believe they let him back to work without any evalutations or anything and allowed him to continue working cases when he could hardly do his job. But after Calleigh's two ordeals with smoke inhalation (e.g. Backfire, where she was in cardiac arrest AND walking around in the space of a working day) I've come to ignore the medical and scientific slip-ups in Miami and just view it as a fun piece of entertainment. :)
    Well, besides a life-threatening situation, what would you suggest?

13. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

At least when Eric had been hurt, we were allowed to see that it did affect him afterwards. It's just possible we'll get the same with Horatio. He may well walk out of the hospital within 24 hours, but can anyone suppose he won't be sore and weak. It's conceivable we'll see some consequences, but I'm not holding my breath.

14. fanilowchick

Yes, it is still a possibility, but because it's Horatio, I doubt it. I think he'll just shrug this injury off after a couple days of soreness and be back to his old self.

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for the spoilers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.