Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I feel your pain. My mom mocks me for my "Gary mania" but I like him. I could care less if he is 56. He looks great for his age! The odd thing is that in real life I prefer guys who are younger than me lol. But Gary's green eyes and eyebrows got to me.

2. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

[​IMG]

Don't know weather this has been posted before but its absolutely gorgeous and :drool: worthy :devil:

3. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Yeah, the eyes did it for me, too. They're just beautiful. and the voice. It's gravelly and deep and just-- gaaaahhhh :) it does things to me haha

4. legitlyobsessed

I loved that movie. It's my new favorite Christmas movie, and I'm sensing a new tradition :D and nah, my mom doesn't share my feelings. That's okay, though, because that'd be just weird. I didn't get to see the one with molly ringwald (got that one off the intenets), but the kissing scene in Reindeer Games with Gary (not the really long scene with Ben affleck and Charlize Theron, got very impatient during that one, was waiting for Gary) was very nice. And that tattoo they gave him? looked totally fake, but he managed to make it work for him.
    You know, I felt really bad for Gabriel at the end of the movie. He was just a trucker (okay, gunrunner) that wanted to do something big, and then that bitch ashley played him. She played all of them, but that's okay, because she died in firey conflagration at the bottom of a cliff. Oh, well. That's what you get for shooting him :p
    in terms of getting screencaps, in particular, I'd like shirtless, with long hair, facial hair, and in jeans.
    but mostly, I'd like shirtless.

5. Country233

Yeah I love his voice too

6. legitlyobsessed

haha "[He] had green eyes. Do you know what green eyes do to me?"
    "Yes."
    "Then shut the hell up."-True West, watching it right now, heard that and thought of you lol

7. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

Gary and Gene Hackman

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

You watch True West?!?!!!!! :eek: god I looooooooooooove Austin!!! haha, I have watched and listened to it so many times, I can quote the whole thing, use lines from it in real life, and can carry on an entire "conversation" with lines from it :lol: So do you know the area codes to Bakersfield and Fresno and how to tell the temperature by the number of pulses a cricket makes and have breakfast with salvation toast? ;)

And you want shirtless Gary pics from Reindeer Games? ;) Will this do? I have *cough* the entire movie screencapped.... :angel:
    [​IMG]

sagasimon, just :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: pics! :D Gary in 'Cuckoo's Nest' is to die for!

p.s. and no worrie, I have some awesome pics from this weekend that I will share as soon as I get back and properly sort through them all

9. taylorgirl

omgggg thats a hot pic Jade , yeah but what you don't know is, that is actually me in the pool with him as a body double (haha i totally wish! she is so lucky :D) . Is true west a good film, what is it about?

10. Country233

Cool. Yes, green eyes are a weakness. Especially blueish green like his :sighs:

11. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Doubt you have seen this drool -worthy pic of Gary

[​IMG]

12. legitlyobsessed

Jade.... I love you. You're like my new favorite person. THANK YOU!!!!!! Do you have a screencap of that one shot where he's just standing there in the water, and you can *almost* see his suit but you're kinda more focused on the tattoo on his chest (his beautiful chest) that looks totally fake? you know which one I'm talking about?
    and yeah, I did watch true west.... watched it last night on what I'm pretty sure was your youtube channel. Thank you for putting that up :D and Yes, yes I do. I'm also gonna go live in the desert. I can make fires, and get water from the condensation.... :D

True west is actually a play, and the play was filmed. It's very good, quite a few goregous shots of his abs haha but it really is an excellent play (i just wish I had seen a bit better quality... Couldn't really see his face all too well) It's a play about two brothers. One of them's a writer (gary) and one of them's a... (is there a polite way to say "bum?") con man, I guess, and that's all I think I could tell you without going into extreme detail and ruining everything for you. Jade's got it on her youtube channel, but you could probably rent it or something. I definitely recommend it, even though it's kind of sad. It's really sad, actually, if you think about it enough. It's got so many symbolic things and very strong themes... but I'm a theater junkie, so I got a ton more out of it than the average person probably would

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  13. taylorgirl

legitlyobsessed was this the one you meant? :devil:

[​IMG]

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Ok here's mine

[​IMG]

15. taylorgirl

Well hellow gorgeous :drool:. The neck :devil:, the hair :drool:, lovely