Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

[​IMG]
    This is one of the sexiest pics iv seeen, he dresses so well and smart and its just a gorgeous pose :drool: i think flack needs to know what a proper tie looks like and not use a tie that doesnt go with the suit :lol:. Hes got a lovley natural tan to him aswell

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I have this Photo with original Autograph von Gary.

3. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

:devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]

4. taylorgirl

*thud* *dies* now that's another sexiest pic i seen added to the list sagasimone, such a gorgeous body :drool: id just love to lick my way down his chest :devil: he's not self conscious about his body is he? nearly ever film he has been in, he is topless or has a wife beater on. Well if you got it, flaunt it baby and he has defiantly got it :drool :D :p. Btw does any one watch CSI:NY for the crime or just cause Gary's in it? i have to admit, i don't really get the crime sometimes and i honestly just watch it for Gary.
    Jade when are you going to the LTDB concert? i hope you get the chance to touch him or what ever :p id be sooo jelous but very happy for you :D

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  5. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

taylorgirl, You would have to see him personal.
 He is a very likeable man with a lot of humor.

6. taylorgirl

Yeah i seen interviews, but sometimes, it's annoying because it say's 'this video is not available in your geography region(cause i live in england) but some of the videos i seen show he has a great sense of humour and gorgeous smiles. Does any one remember that Badonk(sp) thing on Craig Ferguson :lol:.And the pictures of the concerts, he looks like he has a lot of fun on stage.

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

[​IMG]

Oooh my eyes go somewhere naughty

8. sagasimone

sagasimone Victim

taylorgirl, all my pleasure and specially for you, the next photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. taylorgirl

ahhh thank you, thank you LOVE the last one especially :drool:

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Oh, I'm gonna faint. But it will be so worth it. I love all these gorgeous pictures of Gary. Wish I had a few of my own to post. Oh, well...if wishes were horses then beggers would ride.

11. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I have quite a collection of Gary pics that i find every night and i have at least 300 pics or more

12. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

mmmmm.... I have a few I'd like to add, but I don't know how :( So I'm compensating by watching reindeer games. God, I love him with long hair. :)
    I'm gonna try putting a pic up:
    [​IMG]
    Got it! haha, look at his beautifulness. mmmmm

Here's another one:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and this one's my favorite ^
    [​IMG]
    Well hello, goregous. (It's becoming abundantly clear I'm having way too much fun with my newly discovered ability. Meanwhile, watching Reindeer Games, just saw him in what had to be a speedo. he didn't get out of the water, but it doesn't matter cuz I CAN'T FIND A PICTURE!!!!! also, the scene with the black wifebeater-- gaaahhhh. that's all I got out of it)
    Anyway, here's another one:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    all right, that's the best internet searches could do for me in the Reindeer games department.
    Hope this makes up for everything!!
    (Kaunis, hon, I'm going to start begging you now for shirtless, long-haired Gary. Think you could do that for me?)
    Did I ever thank you guys for letting me know I'm not some sort of freak because I've got the hots for someone who, in some seriously bad circumstances, could easily be my grandfather or at least my father? Thanks. It's good to know there are others out there (especially when my sister tells my mother I'm in love with him and now she looks at me weird all the time). Keep posting those pics (shirtless and long haired, that's how I--well, no, because actually, I like him every way, but that's my favorite way) and I <3 you guys!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  13. taylorgirl

Legitlyobsessed love the pics! The second one is very cute, such a gorgeous smile. I loved the kissing scene , was they having sex or just kissing?. Well it looked like Gary could kiss very well :devil:. Who was jealous of Molly Ringwald from the start? i know i was! . I absolutely adore him in wife beaters, they show off his muscles really well, am not sure about the long hair though but i'm defiantly digging the beard:p:lol: just imagine Mac with facial hair like that.Don't you think he looked scary in that film, i mean throwing darts:lol:. My fav bit though was the swimming pool, those speedos could of shown ALOT if he got out of the pool :devil: and the santa costume? that was hilarious :lol:God id love him under my tree at Christmas :devil:. Legitlyobsessed does your mum not share your feelings? at least she gotta thing he's a tiny bit good looking common!:lol:,i understand the grandfather bit cause he is 40 years older than me but you know what? he doesn't evan look anything like 56 that's the best thing and its not all about the looks and everything(though that does help :devil:) it's cause he is such a nice man as well. Helping out the troops and doing concerts, i mean, i don't know any other actor who is that dedicated to doing other things outside of acting. Gary's got a lovely personality and a good sense of humor-well what iv seen in interviews, don't know what he is like in real life.

I can get any screencaps for you legitlyobsessed if there's anything particular you would want, just say :D

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Taylorgirl, Gary is in his real life a good person with a lot of humor

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah i could help you out there with nude Gary pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.