Season 8 Wishlist

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carollouise99, Jun 3, 2011.

1. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

Give Mac a promotion to Chied of Ds & bring back Stella to replace him in the Lab

2. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

all I really want during the eighth season is for fans to begin to like Jo Danville and realise Stella is gone, not coming back, and the show is better without her (and this is coming from a Stella fan)

3. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

-Wet mac- :drool:
    -Shirtless Mac-:drool:
    -Badass Mac-:devil:
    -Shower scene Mac- :drool:
    -Casual Mac- :drool:
    -Lucy and Mac-:D
    -More Mac in a Kevlar-:drool:
    -Stella and Mac-:)

And i agree with Rizzoli fans should begin to like Jo because she is alright, but i don't think she is as good as Stella

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I don't think people need to like Jo or think the show is better without Stellla, but I do think it's a bit odd to dislike a character/actress just because they replaced a person's favorite character/actress after the actress chose to leave the show.

5. UKFAN

UKFAN Dead on Arrival

I am a big Stella fan and understand that sometimes actresses have to move on like Melina did. However, what I like to see is the right actress in the right role and that is why I just don't feel Sela Ward suits CSI New York, her scenes are just too slow and on occasions I felt her interaction with the other members of the cast were a little force, but most of the time were very flat.

As I've said on previous threads my wish is for CSI NY to get back the pace it used to have prior to the last season and I really cannot see the Jo character running after or fighting with perps.

My wish is if the producers want CSI NY to last longer then season 8 then get rid of Sela Ward and bring in a an actress who has good chemistry with the other members of cast (this can work and has done in programmes such as Criminal Minds Paget Brewster and NCIS Pablo de Cote).

However, what I wish for and what I get is another thing, so I suspect that the awful Jo will remain in season 8 and for that reason I hope season 8 will be the last one.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Well chemistry is a very subjective thing and it is my opinion that Sela has great chemistry with Mac and the whole team which is not something a lot of actors can accomplish. I wish that she keeps right up front during season 8 because along with Flack and Adam, Jo is definitely a character that makes me laugh out loud and brings a more lighthearted side to the show which it definetly needed. I'm a huge Stella fan but I quickly found myself not missing her because Sela/Jo does such an amazing job.

Stella was definitely on the tougher-running-down-perps side, but I'm glad tbtp didn't bring a Stella copy when they replaced her. Jo is her own character. She's very different from Stella and that's a good thing. Not because Stella was a bad character but because if you're not going to have someone on anymore then the best thing IMO is to go down a different route and try something new.

So my wish for season 8 is more Jo, more solid cases, more good casting choices, and more Flack. :)

7. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

AGREE! you know, taylorgirl, with you around, its getting harder and harder for me to work. that's perfectly okay, as long as you keep forcing me to subject myself to joyful imaginings such as these :p I can live with this :lol:

8. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you knowI I'm right :devil: and that's how we love our mac :thumbsup: