Nick/Wendy #1-- NiCkY!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by quoth_the_raven, Apr 28, 2006.

1. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I have no clue if there's already been a thread for them, so mods, please lock this if it already exists!

Watching Rashomama tonight, there was that giant Nick/Wendy moment that had me in stitches. Too cute ;)

2. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

OMG...i saw that 2!!! i am a total Snickers shipper, but i couldnt help but notice that. And if snickers never works out, then i think that Nick and Wendy would be cute together!!
    Oh my gosh...i have officially became a multi-shipper!!

3. lament

lament Captain

Well, it happens to the best of us. :p

4. cfar

cfar Pathologist

I'm probably not really going to ship them, but I saw the names and thought "WICKed" might make a good ship name...or I could just have too many friends from Boston...

5. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

And the worst of us ;)

6. _jessica

_jessica Witness

they were incredibly cute.
    i thought i was messed up liking snickers and sandle, now i gotta add a fourth-party to the mix? /sigh.

7. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

I kinda expected this thread to pop up after last night show :) I think they look insanely cute together....I favor Snickers more but I'm like ILoveMySnickers if Nick and Sara don't work out I'd be all for him and Wendy :) Good luck with the thread guys!

8. Girlygirl

Girlygirl Rookie

* Waves hand...* I'm here too. :lol: I saw them and BOOM I liked them together. Although I still LOVE my Snickers and I'm already a Simmers follower I like the idea of Nick/Wendy too. So right behind Snickers and Simmers (Greg/Wendy for those of you who don't know) I now ship Nick/Wendy on CSI as well. (I never thought I'd be a multi-shipper, yet here I am :D)

-Girlygirl

9. Guest

Guest Guest

After seeing that scene i just love this ship, and added it in my list of shippings. They just look so cute together and their interaction was great.

10. IlovemySNICKERS

Hey Girlygirl , the same thing happened to me!! I'm a major Snickers, and Simmers, but when i saw Nick and Wendy together i thought that they looked so cute together!! I guess as long as our characters end up happy that is all that matters! ( even though i prefer Snickers and Simmers...but whats a girl to do, if the tptb want something else?) :)

11. EmilySanders

EmilySanders Lab Technician

They would be cute together, It would be cool if they hooked up. Lol, today I was wondering if anyone made a Nick and Wendy Ship. This is deffently one of my shippings.

12. IlovemySNICKERS

Thi is heading up there as being one of my ships!! It's funny....i never thought i would be a multi-shipper...and yet here i am!!! And i DEFINATELY never thought that i would pair Nick up with any else besides Sara!!lol

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm all in too. Major chemistry in Roshomana.

But this is how I want it.
    Grissom and Sara, and Sara gets to make trips to Warrick's place one night a week.

Catherine and Warrick, provided the weekly rendevouz with Sara remains intact.

Greg, Wendy, and Nicky.
    Mon. Tues, Wed, Thurs are Nicky's nights.
    While the weekend fun is to be reserved for Greg.
    This covers everybody...
    Oh yea, give Sofe to Brass, he deserves a hot woman!

course I'm half kidding. I'm a GSR fool. But I soooooo am digging the Wendy/Nick thing. I think they could go far with this ship over the seasons, like into season 10 and stuff. I'm serious. I can totally see them together. This could actually be canon.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

their sooooo cute together

15. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Time for a new Featured Ship of the Week, and this week its Nick/Wendy.

Cutting off his shirt... reaching into his pocket... where i come from that's definitely not first date territory ;)

So what would you like to see from this cute couple? (keep it clean ;) )