Sounds Of Freedom ( Horatio Fic )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I have some twists to come and very dark stuff

2. lenabell23

lenabell23 Civilian

Very Nice share boss...

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh then "Bring it on!"
    Lol can't wait :evil:

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah and two people resort to shocking tatics

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Seven

Hollie and Ryan return to Miami after being in Aspen while Hollie was recovering from the injuries and Ryan gives Hollie a velvet box and Hollie opens the box to find a solitare ring with three diamonds and Ryan gets down on one knee in their condo and asks "Hollie, you are everything to me and i'm asking you, will you marry me?" and Hollie tells Ryan " Of course i'll marry you sweetheart" and Ryan puts the ring on Hollie's finger and Ryan gets up and gives Hollie a hug then share a romantic kiss, when there's a knock at the door and Ryan opens it to find Speed,Calleigh,Alexx and Eric there and Ryan invites them inside and Hollie appears from the kitchen after getting a drink and Alexx asks " Why are you two so happy?"..

Ryan admits " Me and Hollie just have gotten engaged and we're expecting a baby together" and Speed gives both Ryan and Hollie a hug each, then Alexx asks Hollie " When did you find out?" and Hollie tells Alexx " I found out while we were in Aspen" to which Ryan also tells Speed " Aspen's beautiful" and Speed nods in agreement and Ryan asks Speed " Is everything with you know who being sorted out?" and Speed tells Ryan " Yeah it is" to which Ryan sighs and whispers to Hollie what he meant and Hollie smiles knowing that Horatio will be charged for what he has done and it means that Hollie can move on with Ryan and finally be happy..

It had been a few days since Hollie and Ryan admitted to the team about their engagement and their first baby together, and Speed was very happy for Hollie who had finally found true love with Ryan and it meant so much to Speed that his cousin could be protected and loved which was what Speed wanted for Hollie more than anything in the world..

Hollie and Ryan went for the scan which Ryan had booked for them and once they arrived and were seen in the ultrasound room and their unborn baby appeared on the screen and Ryan got emotional and asked " When is our baby due?" and the nurse informs Hollie and Ryan " Your baby's due around early to mid August" and Ryan smiles with joy and Hollie smiles knowing that Ryan will be a great father and later that night, Hollie tells Ryan "You'll be a great father to our baby" then Ryan smiles and places his hand on Hollie's bump and gives Hollie a passionate kiss and Hollie responds to Ryan's passionate kiss..

What will the outcome be for Horatio or has Horatio got a plan up his sleeve but who helps him??

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

update in the process