The Last Movie You Saw - Thread 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, May 4, 2010.

1. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

GregNickRyanFan, Didnt watch Transformers in 3D, and I dont plan on seeing the new one in 3D. I watch very few movies in it and I found Avatar the only movie worth actually seeing in 3D.

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Bride Of Chucky - a great movie and the killer dolls are so damn cool and my fav is Chucky with the laugh and i watched it until CSI:Miami came on but a really great film

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, he was just a kid to me. I thought the guy taking care of him was kind of nice looking though LOL.

I wanted the big flying creatures in Avatar to be in 3D and they weren't as far as I could tell, so to me the 3D in Avatar was disappointing. If and when they make a sequel, I hope they will remedy this by having those flying creatures in 3D.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  4. lenabell23

lenabell23 Civilian

[SPAM]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
  5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I watched Just Friends last night. It's a romantic comedy with Ryan Reynolds, Anna Faris and Amy Smart. It's nothing special but I think it's funny and I love Ryan Reynolds, so I enjoyed it. :lol:

6. ModernDayDrifter

Ive been told bout that movie a couple times and didnt know if i should bother seeing it or not. But I love Ryan Reynolds so still debating if I should see it.

7. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Pulse this movie is crazy

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I like it. It's not amazing or anything, just your typical Hollywood romance movie. It is funny though, and if nothing else at least Ryan Reynolds is nice to look at...

I've been sort of watching a bunch of Ryan Reynolds movies lately. Recent obsession... Anyways last night I watched The Proposal (I'd been wanting to see it for a while) and even though it was yet another Hollywood romance, I enjoyed it. It was really funny and I loved Sandra Bullock and her character in it as well, so it's worth a watch. Tonight I decided to go with Definitely, Maybe. Not a good movie in my opinion. :lol: I was super bored the entire time and will probably never watch it again. :D

9. ModernDayDrifter

I understand your Ryan Reynolds obsession lol. After the Green lantern I was hooked. I should watch thoses *Sighs* I'll give in and watch them

Just finished watching Just Friends...um, not one Ill be watching again. Found the movie stupid with only a few highlighted funny parts. It was corny, dumb and just waaaaay to stupid for my liking. Not into slap stick humor and I found this worse then slap stick...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Jeremiah Johnson, from 1972, starring Robert Redford as a mountain man who chooses to live the life of a hermit, while enduring chaos and struggles. He fights with alot of Indians from that time. He's magnificent. My lord he's handsome, breathaking:p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068762/

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Hahaaa, sucks you didn't like it. Oh well. I can see how you thought it was worse than slap stick though. It is. I guess I just don't mind that. :p

I watched Tangled the other night. I saw it in the theatres when it came out but hadn't watched it since then. It's super cute, I love it. :D

12. ModernDayDrifter

Just finished watching Definitely, Maybe. I loved it. It was sweet, funny, complicated lol. Restored alittle faith in Ryan Reynolds after watching Just Friends. He did a really good job, not his best role but was a big step up. I liked it.

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

PAUL - A smart ass ailen with an dose of swearing and it's got Nick Frost and Simon Pegg who made Hot Fuzz and i've watched it twice and the ailen cracks me up and i'd suggest watching it

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Okay, last Ryan Reynolds movie for a while. :lol:

I watched Buried the other night, mainly because I wanted to watch a movie where Ryan Reynolds plays a serious character. I don't think I've ever seen one that wasn't some sort of comedy. The movie was kind of different, but I actually really liked it. The whole movie takes place in this coffin that Ryan Reynolds' character (a truck driver in Iraq) wakes up in, buried alive. He's the only actual person we see in the whole movie (not including a woman he sees on a video on a cell phone). The rest of the time he's communicating with people through the cell phone he finds in the coffin, so we only hear voices. He also has a lighter, a pencil, a flask, some glow sticks and a flashlight that hardly works. Terrorists contact him via the cell phone and demand five million dollars before they'll tell the rescue group where he is, and of course he has a limited air supply.

It wasn't creepy or scary to me, but if you're claustrophobic or something, I wouldn't watch it. I was actually surprised I liked it, because there isn't that much action or anything, seeing as he's stuck in this coffin the entire time. Somehow though it completely held my attention and I was really into it. The end is pretty surprising too, at least to me. I'll definitely watch it again.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  15. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Last movie I watched was Reservoir Dogs last night. I've seen the movie once before and it was still as awesome as the first time.