"Rashomama" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 15, 2006.

1. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

This was THE best episode, beside Grave Danger, in my opinion. It was so funny, right from the start. It was cute how Sara and Greg were eating breakfast together.

And man, oh man, can you talk about how hot it was when Wendy was cutting Nick's shirt?!?!?

2. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

Episodes like this is why I love this show! :)
    Plus, added bonus, lots of Grissom/Billy screentime... :D
    And throw in a shirtless Nick, and what else could I ask for? ;) :lol:

3. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

The things I loved about this episode are many. I tried to name them all but gave up when, after several minutes of typing, I realized I wasn't even halfway through my list.

I am crossing my fingers and toes that when the Season 6 DVDs come out, that this is episode has director's commentary. (Along with Gum Drops)

4. tiffalmil

tiffalmil Hit and Run

I woke up this morning thinking about this episode...and still laughing my butt off!

My favorite perseption was Nick's! He looked so cute grabbing that rose. So romantic.

I do agree with Sara's opinion on weddings (not anti-wedding, but anti-stupid).

Not surprised about Grissom's little bug-poem!

Greg's point of view....crazy, but again, not a surprise! Him and his little fantasy world!

Everything was so funny! I liked the part in the beginning when the cop was driving off and he hit the cones and possibly almost hit another car!

One thing I was mad about was not seeing Warrick for more than 5 seconds! He's my favorite CSI!! Hopefully he'll have more screen time in the next episode.

5. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Great episode--full of humor! And the CSI's solved the case WITHOUT all that evidence and got the perps to confess!!!

My wife and my daughter were glad Nick cut his hair--said he looked thinner and 10 years younger. DID WE REALLY NEED THE GRATUITOUS SHIRTLESS NICK SCENE?!??! (Okay,Ladies, I'll let you have it!)

"Dude where's your car?" I thought Jesse & Chester had showed up!!! The Raymond Chandler segment for Greg was HYSTERICAL!!!

Everyone's attitude about the flowers and what they noticed (Sara-fake stuff, Nick-Romance, Grissom-A LADYBUG!!!, Greg-the old vegas Raymond Chandler schtick!).

I WAS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AT NICK'S PIMPED OUT RIDE!!! That was an homage to Tom Hank's "Bachelor Party" movie where the bride's ex-bf's porsche was stolen and returned pimped out with hydrolics and playing La Cucaracha!!!! HILARIOUS!!!

10 outta 10!!!!

6. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

No, SuperDave said it once to the group of CSIs (and Brass) and was then used as the starting point for each POV account.

7. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Yeah this one was super awesome!! Loved it and Greg was just all-around awesome.. helped the case in a very BIG way. Now if only they will cute off his shirt....

he might not be as built as Nick... but dont really care!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Did any one else notice that when Sara was talking about how she feels about weddings that they cut to Grissom's reaction? IMO he seemed a little disappointed in what she said. Also, maybe he didn't want to hear Hodges' take on why "they aren't the marrying kind" when Grissom may not think of himself that way?

I loved Nick's romanticizing, and I'm glad they gave Greg the Raymond Chandler take on it - kind of an LA Confidential feel to it.

Veronica Cartwright was great as the evil mother of the groom. Who can forget her as the crazy preacher's wife from Witches of Eastwick? She is a chameleon!

9. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

I woke p this morning still pumped from yesterday's epie!!! Woo-hoo!! It was so perfect. I loved everyones POV. I also loved the fact, that at the wedding the first thing that Grissom pretty much notices is his bugs!! LOL.....It was so great!! I think i shall watch it again (i had to tape it for my sister!!)

10. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Okay, I'll echo everyone's sentiments- this was an awesome episode!

I especially loved all the little comedic moments (Greg's cell phone going off, "close the door...from the other side", Grissom's delivery of the line "Lovely" when they were told IAB was finally there, etc etc :lol:).

I definately need to rewatch it since it was quite late when I got around to watching my tape. So, I'll probably have some more insightfull comments later....maybe...we'll see... :p :D

11. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

All I'm gonna say it that this is like one of my fave eps ever!!! :D

I loved it! I basically loved everything about it -- plot, dialogue, music, acting, stripping, style... everything! It was sooooo funny!

12. justCSI

justCSI Police Officer

i didnt like it. the lines were fantastic though.

13. jacaranda

jacaranda Dead on Arrival

At first, when the vic was shown dragged by the car, I thought it was one of these dark, intense pervert cases. Then there comes the breakfast scene and the car theft. Oh gosh, I don't think I've never laughed so hard at a CSI episode. I nearly fell out of my chair laughin' my guts out when Grissom arrived and said "I'll talk, you guys just look apologetic."

The Cupid's Lane(or maybe Cupid's Tunnel -- can't recall correctly) recounts were priceless: Sara the cynic, Nick the romantic, Greg the hardboiled detective. And how Grissom manages to quote a poem and include a big mouthful of Latin bug name in it is beyond me. :lol:

I also liked the fact that the episode had only one big case and we got to see everyone. Well, almost every one. Only one Warrick scene, but sadly I'm getting used to it. Hope he gets more screen time next episode. And a comic episode like this surely could have used some Ecklie scenes. The Wendy scenes were great. It's hard for new characters to fit in, especially if the writers try to push the character into the show. I'm glad TPTB eased her into the show instead of pushing her. When she made her first appearance with Catherine, I wasn't sure if I were going to like her. Now I do!

14. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Yes. Yes, we did. :D Consider it the fluffy buttercream icing on this sweet, gorgeous, celebratory episode...

- SuperDave saying the same line to Sara, Nick, Grissom and Greg at the beginning...but always in the narrating character's voice, you notice...

- So Grissom is a romantic, in his own buggy, endearing way...Sara is a cynic (no surprise there), Nick is all hearts and flowers, and Greg...is Greg... :lol:

- Speaking of which, Greg's adventures "behind the pink curtain" were a laugh riot. Loved the floating pink powder touch...but not recognizing the "little helper"? Boy talks a good game, but... :lol: (Gotta love him!)

- Brass: "...could have been worse..." ::screeching tires, honking horn::

- Left me wanting more of Warrick and Archie, but both shone in their respective scenes. Aw, ya gotta love Worried!Warrick...and Archie watched the infamous toast five times? Talk about "reality TV"...beats another 40 hours of surveillance tapes... :D

- Nicky gets his ride pimped. A little funny, Cath? Laugh freaking riot, sez I. My husband almost fell off the bed laughing.

Brilliant stuff all around. I'd like to see a laugher like this a couple times a season, just to decompress from the usual downerness (if it wasn't a word before, I just made it one) and gore. Brilliant downerness and gore, mind you...but throw us a dead nasty mother-in-law, a drunken toast, and a shirt-cutting-off scene once in a while and we're happy, happy campers. :D

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Cupid's Kiss? I dunno...Cupid somethingerother. :lol:

Brass is awesome! I loved how after the "spinning interrogation", Brass just got up and left. He didn't need to say anything- his face and actions said it all! :lol:

Can you imagine Nick crusing down The Strip in that?! :lol: I think they should show him coming to work one day with it still like that just for continuity sake...and for alittle fun :p