You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Carollouise99

Carollouise99 Victim

You go to a hotel room with your sister who is also a csi fan and you see what looks uncannily like blood spatter all over the walls and you want to stay incase adam turns up(depsite the fact he rarly visits crime scenes, is in another country, oh yeah, and is fictional) but your sister makes you change room because she doesnt want her dna or fingerprints to be connected to a murder.

2. Carollouise99

Carollouise99 Victim

When your best friend called emma comes online and you think oh good lindsays on.
    X

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When you're watching an episode of another show that takes place in NY and you think "they should call Mac and the team to investigate".

The actress who plays Lindsay is named is Anna (not Emma).

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

You see a black car like the one Mac drives and wonder if Mac is driving it and check to see but nup no Mac

5. Carollouise99

Carollouise99 Victim

Really? I had no idea.
    I meant I was thinking about CSI:NY and I got a little window that said my best friend who is called Emma was online, but in my head I thought 'oh good, Lindsay's online'. This has nothing to do with the actress.
    x

6. Carollouise99

Carollouise99 Victim

When you and your friend are out shopping and you witness a robbery and get excited because although slightly unlikely csi might show up. Plus you consider tripping up one of the perps as she ran away but another person beats you to it. All in all not a bad shopping trip.
    X

7. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

that sounded like fun. Wanna go shopping?

8. evdenevenakl

evdenevenakl Victim

<p><a title=

9. legitlyobsessed

I don't know why. *I'd* take you up on that :p
    When someone in your History class has a haircut and dresses similarly to Lindsay, and you call her Lindsay in your head and almost called her Lindsay out loud but caught yourself in time

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  10. Carollouise99

Carollouise99 Victim

sure unlikly to happen again. Also, as it was four security guards chasing two people I think that a member of the public shouldn't have had to trip the one that got away. I said to my friend(another csiny fan) after if that had been flack an danny they wouldn't have let her get away.
    X

11. CSICahillFan

CSICahillFan Victim

I had my VERY first few"You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:NY When..."moments in the past week so I just thought I'd share 'em all with you guys:

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:NY When...

1)You're drivin' around in the car and you see a sign that says"Mag's Donuts & Bakery"and you have to look back at it as you're drivin' past it cuz you coulda sworn it said"Mac's Donuts & Bakery"the first time you saw it

2)You're gettin' ready to go in the pool with your mom and she almost hits you(by accident of course)with one of the tubes that you put in the pool and you say"Hey,be careful!You almost smacked me with that!"and IMMEDIATELY after you say that you think about Mac and Stella and their"SMacked"thing that the CSI:NY fanbase has goin' for both of 'em

3)Your mom mentions somethin' to you about the computer havin' a blue screen and all you can think about is Eddie's eyes

4)You've got your dad sayin'"Carmine"at random ALL THE TIME

5)You're out in public and you forget to bring somethin' with you and you say that the reason why you forgot it is cuz CSI:NY has been makin' you crazy(in a good way though)and that you're losin' your mind and can't concentrate anymore cuz all that you've been able to think about it CSI:NY pretty much non-stop/24-7 for the last 2 months since you pretty much started watchin' it and you announce it nice and loud so that EVERYONE can hear what you say and you have ABSOLUTELY NO shame in admittin' what the show's done to your life

Also,each time I had one of those moments,I couldn't help but laugh a little to myself and think"I'm turnin' into one of"those"people"meanin' you guys who normally experience these kinda things;and let me tell all of you,I LIKE havin' the show affect me this much in real life if you all know what I mean so it's DEFINITELY been a good thing for me and I DEFINITELY will NOT complain about it and I hope that I'll be havin' some more of these moments soon....

12. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Iv had a few 'you know you watch too much CSI: NY when:

1) Your parents acknowledge how many repeats you have seen of the same episode and they say 'i bet you know it from word to word'.
    2) You watch Ransom and it shows that Gary Sinise is starring in it and your dad says 'Oh that's why you wanted to see it then'.:lol: ever since i seen Mac, iv watched nearly all of Gary Sinise's film.
    3)You have a Mac laptop and work on a desktop Mac and you cant think of anything other than Mac Taylor.
    4) You see black trucks like Mac's and imagine he is in there.
    5)You start acting all forensicy(not a word just made up haha ) if something goes missing in the house.
    6)When your cousin's are called Gary and Alan and you say there names, you can't help but thing of Gary Alan Sinise.
    7) You watch Spongebob Squarpants(it's my fav programme and i'm 17, how sad :lol:) and his pet snail Gary and you instantly are reminded of Gary Sinise.

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Number 4 happened to me today twice and i thought " Is Gary in there?" and my mind is Gary- warped lmao

14. legitlyobsessed

#2 happened to me when I was watching Human Stain. My sister walked up to me and saw Gary on the screen, and my sister was like "Oh, so that's why you're watching this?"

15. legitlyobsessed

You're watching a non-csi-related tv show and someone discovers something while digging in the dirt, and your first reaction is "It's a skull!" (its not) and your second reaction is "Don't touch that, its a crime scene!"