I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Yeah :lol:

I know they wouldn't want to use anything Henry would obviously recognize while they *kidnapped* him, or the viewer either, since we weren't supposed to know it was our guys taking him in the first place. :shifty:

At least Nick conveniently had flashlights and a gun in the trunk after he rolled that bad boy :guffaw:

2. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

This is a random question but has anyone else noticed how Billy is still listed as a exec. producer on CSI even though he's not on the show anymore? Last time I checked he's living in Chicago so how can he possibly still be working on the show? Does he fly back and forth from LA to Chicago everyday because that has to get very expensive.:confused:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AFIS, I think we've all seen his name on the credits. He's still got a hand in what happens and what doesn't on CSI, according to Carol Mendelsohn. He does fly in and out, he was at the 250 anniversary party a while back. I'm sure it is expensive to fly from Chicago to L.A., but he's a multi-millonaire, and was making $650,00 per ep. when he left, so the flight fees are a drop in the bucket, for him. If you want to check out his site, it has all the latest news on what he's up too. He's making a movie with Steve Carell right now~

http://www.billypetersen.com/

250 EPISODE PARTY

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Producer doesn't necessarily mean they are doing anything actively with the show. I have a friend who is listed as producer on a cd when all he really did was provide the funding to make it.

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly, I think he is Executive Producer by name only. He really doesn't deal with the show anymore, even if he does visit now and again.

I think if he was active as a producer the show would be like it was before. He's the one that made sure the show was an ensemble and not the Ray show.

I think he pulls a paycheck for it, but also I think they kept in hopes of keeping viewers since he was leaving.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well I don't think that he lets them use his name for FREE:rolleyes:I'm sure that there's some monetary $$$ involved in him and them having using his name in the credits. And it was probably a factor in this before he left. NO one does anything without some kind of payoff. I also think the show/cast is still an emsemble as it always was.The team is still tight and in tune with one another with or without one person;)

7. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Is there an episode where they sort of bust a narcotic lab in an old warehouse, and Catherine and Warric (I think) gets suspected of stealing bags of drugs but then cleared in the end? I'm not sure if it's something I've seen or if I actually dreamt it:confused:, but regardless, I want to watch again, so does it seem familiar to anyone?

And how come LV has such lame cameras compared to Miami? I always thought LV had the largest budget...

8. modisens

modisens Victim

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
  9. Smokey

It's not from any of the episodes. Perhaps it was a fan fic you read? Or maybe one of the other shows (NY or Miami) and you have the characters wrong?

10. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Ok, thanks. Yeah, it could very well be a fic and I'm pretty sure I have the characters right. At least I know Catherine was involved.... as for the other shows, I've watched Miami forwards AND backwards completely a few times the last couple of years, and I'm positive it's not from there, and I haven't gotten around watching NY at all yet...

I was so sure it was something I had seen, though! Maybe I have the details wrong? I only remeber that one bag of cocaine or something similar was missing and they get suspected because they were the last persons in the room.

Well, thanks a lot! Off to start plowing through tons of fics....wish me luck ;)

11. Smokey

You are welcome! :) You might post your question in the Fan Fiction request forum. A lot of times with a description of the fic someone can tell you what it was and where to find it.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Is it official that Sara has at least one sibling? Wonder if we'll ever see him/her.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Her brother was mentioned in "One Hit Wonder."

14. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

And when she looked up her old case in Lexis/Nexis, she saw 'Laura Sidle +2' implying Laura was her mother and +2 was Sara and 'someone else'.

15. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

In No Humans Involved, Sara typed in "The People v Laura Sidle w/2". According to the class I took, the "w/2" means within two words.