Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Remember how William Petersen was going to be in a new play titled "The March"? Well, looks like he dropped out.

Hmmm....

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Interesting, I guess we'll know something soon enough, though wasn't he supposed to do a movie with Steve Carrell and a mini series or something

I'll bet there are gonna be a lot of rumors going on this month

I don't know if we need him full time, he could do part time like JF

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

He's been filming the new movie (which I think he already wrapped), and the mini-series for HBO I think doesn't have a firm filming date.

Who knows at this point, lol.

4. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Heh. Nice timing there Bill. Great way to tease everyone. :lol:

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

All I can say is: I won't miss Fishburn/Ray. I say there is no need to add anyone else but if WP returned that would be great.

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Ha! :D

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

8. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Is Marg also leaving in Season 12?

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

She is scheduled to appear in a limited numbers of episodes as she has stated that season 12 will be her last...:(

10. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

After reading vegaslights' little find I don't know whether to be hopeful or fearful. I've always dreamed of having Grissom back, but I'm afraid that any announcement of his returning would also have the words '...for the final season of CSI' somewhere in the news bit. I could see WP returning for the last part of the season as a fill-in for Marg as the 'acting supervisor' while the search is on for a new permanent graveyard shift leader. If this would happen, I would love the last scene of the series to be Grissom passing the key to his office off to Nicky and the entire shift, labrats included, going out to breakfast together.

11. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

An interesting tweet by Liz Vassey:

She received many questions from people in regards to this as to whether she was coming back. Her response to these questions (and some about her seeing Super 8):
    Coincidence with the emails? And if she was asked back, did she say no?

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It would be nice to see Billy Petersen back if this was the final season as long as George doesn't get overshadowed.

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Oh no you people are getting me all excited with the possibilities of seeing Liz and WP again :eek:;)

This being the final season maybe, big maybe, I could see NY going next season, I don't know about CBS retiring 2 CSIs at once

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I really don't see Liz, she's moved on in her career. Or Billy returning back to the show. Maybe Billy for some "guest" spots, but not like he used to be as a full time CSI. And on the character Raymond Langston. He was a pathologist, a surgeon has a medical degree and an author. He didn't just walk in off the street, he was already had a career going on, and Grissom offered him this job in "One To Go" because of his brilliant expertise. What was so beguiling about him was how the whole team "embraced" him form the onset;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Langston

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Why do you choose not to "get it" when people talk about Ray? He had ZERO experience as a CSI and that's what people took issue with. You don't come in as a newbie in a profession you have ZERO experience in and be treated like the leader of the lab. It shouldn't have happened that way at all and was Langston's undoing and also the team's undoing because some of the members have been seriously comprimised as characters to accomodate this character's unrealistic fast tracking just because the actor portraying Ray was the lead actor in the show.

Also, you might want to find a less laughable source than Wikipedia to use to illustrate your point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.