Seasons 1-7 Characters, Still Alive, You'd Like To See In Season 8

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, May 29, 2011.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Still alive eliminates Aiden Burn, Jessica Angell and Peter Fonda's character "Wild" Bill Hunt.
    Now here are the seasons 1-7 characters I'd like to see again in season 8.
    Some of the Mac Taylors last seen in My Name Is Mac Taylor.
    John Laroquette's Chief Ted Carver.
    Peter Fonda could return as a long lost identical twin of his season 7 character "Wild" Bill Hunt.
    Mac's 333 stalker either escape from prison or be released on parole.
    Hawkes's girlfriend in Food For Thought.
    Haylen Becall and Kendall Novack.
    I'd like to see Stella visit the lab.
    I'd also like to see Peyton return for 2 or 3 episodes.
    And last but not least the season 2 M.E. Dr. Evan Zao...first seen in the season 2 episode Summer In The City.

Those are some characters from seasons 1-7, still alive, I'd like to see return in season 8.

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I thought Dr Zao was pretty hot, so I wouldn't mind him coming back. /shallow ;)

I'd also love to see Dr Giles from season 1 again. I love J. Grant Albrecht's voice, OMG.

3. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I'd like to see Sam Flack and Gavin Moran again, preferably in the same episode.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Sam Flack, Jo's son and daughter, and Stella :). However I do believe Stella is a really long shot. Would've liked to see more of Edward James Olmo's character but they killed him off :(.

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I would looooooove to see Dr. Giles and Jane Parsons back! It seems fairly apparent that Giles and Mac were friends, and it was soooooooooooo obvious that Jane had the HUGEST crush on him :lol: Which i think was actually a bit reciprocal, but Mac being s1 Mac at the time didn't do anything about it, and then she was only in a couple eps in s2 :( A pity. They were both a bit like two school kids too shy and a bit insecure to act on anything, and I think it'd be the greatest thing ever if she came back now :D

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. I would love to see Jane back! I totally agree with you about their chemistry and why nothing ever came of it (s1 Mac being s1 Mac). I always thought it interesting that Peyton was English, like Jane. ;)

It would be awesome to see Dr Giles back, loved his scenes with Mac, and I think he and Sid would *rock* any scenes they had together.

It's such a shame Aidan got killed off because it would be briliant to see her come back.

Wouldn't mind seeing Aubrey back, either, but would rather have Jane return.

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

...hmmmmmm, sez I :p.

I'm still mulling whether I'd wish anyone back as a recurring or regular, in addition to the roster NY alread has that is, but, as guests making some appearances in case related ways, I think it could be fun to see some characters back.

On the family front, Reed, Sam Flack, and Ellie Danville.

It'd also be fun to see David James Elliot again as Jo's ex, but he's got a series. Same again for Claire Forlani, especially if it was more in the nature of her S6 appearance in the Hitchcockian homage. Wouldn't mind seeing Madchen Amick back for a few as Aubrey either.

Others I really liked:

Kristen Dalton as Quinn
    Mykelti Williamson as Sinclair
    Nelly as Terence Davis

Others of interest:

Gerrard. Wonder how prison's treating a former Inspector/Chief dude.

Larroquette's Carver. Wonder how prison's treat- ...wow. Deja vu :p.

Pinol's Rikki.
    Nelson's Dunbrook.

I also thought Matt McTighe as Michael Elgers was a really good bad guy. Mebbe he's still causing trouble somewheres.

Not really on a wishlist but still fun:

Maka. She was fun as a detective, but Kelly Hu seems rather booked for the foreseeable future :lol:.

Giles. Mebbe he, Jane, Sid, Zao, and Sheldon could have a poker night :p.

Jane. I certainly loved her presence early in the series, given where Mac was at, but I don't know how that dynamic would work now. Still wouldn't mind seeing her back.

Too bad NY killed off Fonda's William Hunt, and EJO's Luther :p. Two characters I'd have liked to see again.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Reed, Stella and yeah, maybe Jane. Sam too.

Hmm, IDK what's what with Claire Forliani...Camelot is done at the moment, but she might get tied up if they decide on another season. (it was strange seeing her play evil in the last ep btw...sort of a double part thing)

Oh and Louie, if he isn't, in fact, dead. If he is alive and not like comatose or something, I'd love to see a scene where Danny goes to visit him.

I do have a hunch Jo's ex will be back...Ellie'd be cool too. Even though I can't keep my mind from going to Ellie Brass when someone says just the Ellie part. I gotta wonder why the name repeat, even though it isn't the same show.

9. pdegan2814

pdegan2814 Dead on Arrival

It's funny, but the characters I most want to see back are all the potential love interests for Mac. :)

Jane Parsons - Sonya Walger is nine kinds of lovely, and I thought she & Gary Sinise had great chemistry. It would be fantastic to see her return to the lab.

Quinn Shelby - I thought she fit in well with the NY team, and would've been a good choice to succeed Stella this year(though I thought they struck gold with Sela Ward's Jo)

Peyton Driscoll - I would never have predicted Claire Forlani and Gary Sinise would be so good together, but I loved this couple during Season 3.

Aubrey Hunter - The budding romance between her & Mac was a delight to watch, I'm ticked that they cut it short.

If Mac is still pondering his future next season, there's a couple of other characters I wouldn't mind seeing again. One of course is Reed, Mac's not-quite-son. The other is Ella McBride. I know a lot of people didn't like her, but I enjoyed her scenes with Mac. I especially liked the scene at the halfway house, when he talked about the event from his childhood. A nice conversation with these two over coffee would be enjoyable.

I hope we get to see Flack's sister Sam again, that was another storyline I wish they hadn't abandoned. Jo's ex-husband would be fun too, NYPD works with the FBI often enough.

10. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Peyton, Jo's kids and Reid Garrett.

11. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

After thinking about it a bit, I would like to see the woman, Jamie Sunderland, from the armored car heist in 5.10 The Triangle. She's the only one who got away.

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Reed Garrett
    Sam Flack
    Rikki Sandoval
    Terrance Davis
    Dr. Giles
    Jane Parsons

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Hmmm...let's see...

1. Gerrard: I would like to see Gerrard make a return, to see what has happened to him since perhaps losing his job as Deputy Inspector after killing the suspect in "Admissions" years ago.

2. Reid Garrett: Another character who I'd like to see, know what's going on with him, his blogging and potential future troubles between him and Mac.

3. Samantha Flack: This would be among my favorites among this list. To see a brother/sister relationship from opposite sides of the law would be very interesting to see. It is really something to have a heavy-duty CSI/Cop personality like Flack dealing with a troubled sister such as Samantha when she gets in trouble with the NYPD.

4. Russ: I would love to perhaps see Russ attempt to repair his relation with Jo and reunite their family, either in NY or returning to D.C. :)

5. Stella: I would love to see Stella visit the lab once in a while, or even a joint case that takes either Mac to New Orleans, or brings Stella back to NY. It would be very nice to at least know that there's still some connection between Mac & Stella.

As much as I miss Stella terribly on the show, I CAN wait a while for it. :) It would be awesome to see Stella actually meet Jo for once. It doesn't have to be right away though but it would be great to see it happen, at least before they close the books on CSI:NY. :)

14. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

In order:
    Stella- I would love to see some interaction between her and Jo.
    Dr.Giles
    Reed
    Sam Flack
    Rikki Sandoval- Danny had great chemistry with her.
    Jordan Gates
    Brigham Sinclair

15. UKFAN

UKFAN Dead on Arrival

I would like to see the following characters back in Season 8 (especially if this is the final season):

Stella - it is only fitting as she was a cast regular since the beginning;
    Reed - I love Mac's paternal side;
    Peyton - to end the relationship once and for all;
    Danny's brother as it was a good story line;