Season 11 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Solitaire, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I enjoyed the finale and sad that it's over for another year and i rather enjoyed Nick in the finale though

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I dont remember Nick having much to do. More Cath and Brass.

3. UKFAN

UKFAN Dead on Arrival

Well I was very surprised last Thursday to read in the newspaper that Laurence Fishbourne was leaving CSI Vegas. Although I found the character Ray Langston very boring and have not been an avid watcher of CSI since William Petersen left I was quite stunned to hear the news.

It does seem that there appears to be trouble in the world of CSI - what with CSI New York on the verge of being cancelled and now CSI Vegas - it will be very interesting to see what happens for 2011/2012.

I do hope that they bring some light to the programme next season as it seems to be filmed in near complete darkness. I know they are saving money, but I would actually like to see what is happening in the scene.

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ I kinda like the darkness, it adds to the mood!
    I was also surprised to see that LF is leaving. But the storyline was open, so it will make a convincing exit. It will be interesting to see who they replace him with.

5. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

If anyone here's from the UK, Channel 5 are starting to show classic episodes as part of a "Top 10 CSI Episode" competition they put up.

Tonight, Viva Las Vegas (5x01) is being shown at 9pm and Rashomama (6x21) is being shown at 10pm. Just a heads up to anyone who's interested. :)

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Woo i'll be watching as they are showing mine omg