La Rue Signs On For Season 10

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, May 28, 2011.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

CSI: Miami actress Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista) posted on Twitter that she re-signed her contract for the upcoming tenth season.

More...

2. Arkle

Arkle Dead on Arrival

Huh. Last I heard, Eva La Rue doesn't do Twitter or Facebook. That's what she said on her own website last time I was there. If that's changed it's news to me.

Still, I hope it's true.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Eva signed up on twitter justrecently. She has already tweeted with Omar and is trying to find out how to become verified.

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's the real Eva! Kind of nice to see more folks from the franchise sign up... Twitter is definitely a great way to communicate with fans (which she has been doing!).

My love for Miami hasn't been so strong the past few years, but this season I really took a liking to Natalia. The writers sure gave Eva some decent storylines to work with; she's really talented. :)

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I'm glad to hear that she's coming back, she's one of my favorites, but I guess it kind of nullifies the idea that she might not survive being locked in that car trunk. :lol:

I guess this is what you guys went through with LF's situation at the end of Season 10? Survival becomes obvious :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Great news as I really loved Natalia's increased screen time this season.I hope season 10 is even better for her character.

7. Arkle

Arkle Dead on Arrival

Well, not necessarily. It didn't say for how many episodes. Mariska Hargitay has signed on for the next Season of Law & Order SVU, but is only going to be in 13 of 23-24 episodes.

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

That's true, when you look at it that way. Even if she signs on for just one episode, I'm going to be optimistic and assume she gets rescued. I liked her extra screen time too, and am hoping that it won't decrease now that Emily Procter has had her baby and could get her normal screen time back.