The Last Movie You Saw - Thread 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, May 4, 2010.

1. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
    Pretty good movie, probably my least favorite of the series, but worth to watch! It's always nice to see Captain Jack Sparrow in action!

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Happy Gilmore - Such a great film and funny when things dont go to plan and it cracks me up

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides for me tooooo, I went to the midnight premiere. I absolutely loved it, but I'm a huge fan of this series, so I couldn't not like it. There were a few things in it I didn't really care for though. The new guy and girl, Philip and Syrena, seemed kind of unnecessary to me. I didn't mind them though and if they make a fifth movie, I would love to see them again in order to get to know them more. There could have been a bit more action and a bit more of the movie, in my opinion, could have taken place on the ships. Most of it was on land this time and I kind of missed everything with the ships and battles out on the water and stuff, which the other three movies had a ton of. :lol:

Johnny Depp, amazing as always. I will never get tired of Jack Sparrow. I really liked Penelope Cruz as Angelica and her and Johnny were so awesome together. It was also great that Geoffrey Rush was in this movie yet again. Blackbeard (Ian McShane) was a pretty awesome new villain as well. Loved him.

Gah I just love these movies. Go see it, right now. :lol: I'm planning on seeing it a second time. :)

4. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Dead silence ....this movie was scarey

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I watched it last night and it didnt scare me and i also watched Quantum Of Solace - James Bond very sexy and all round great movie

6. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Actually forgot bout this thread lol. I saw it on a Pre-screening in 3D. It was totally awsome! Johnny Depp is still incrdible as Captain Jack Sparrow lol. Deffinatly a good movie however, I dont think the 3D was neccissary (glad i didnt pay for 3D)

Last movie I saw in theater was X-men:First Class. This movie was fantastic! The actor were wisly chosen and the writers deffinatly did their history before setting the story around such events as the Cold War and others (wont spoil as to what others). It was the best out of all the xmen movies! I cant wait to go see it again lol. Wolverine Orgins was my favorite and I did think the best done until now...It cant hold a note to First Class. I highly suggest going to see this movie.

7. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Thor. I give it an A-. The 3D could have been a little better at the beginning, but the visuals of Asgard (especially the Bifrost) were awesome.

8. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I just saw Restrepo a couple of days ago. I liked it but I tend to like documentary movies so I might be biased.:lol:

I'm thinking about taking a trip to the movies to see X-Men: FC but the last couple of X-Men movies have been kind of...bad so we'll see.

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Mr. Nobody
    I can't even believe it's not a famous movie. I think it should be as popular as Donnie Darko. The story is a little bit similar to Donnie Darko, but mainly because it's about time travelling. Whoever likes quantum physics and philosophy will LOVE this. Jared Leto is an amazing singer AND actor, and let's be honest, it's a rare kind :lol: And the animations are just great. The entire movie left me speechless.

10. ModernDayDrifter

I'll agree that the last few havnt been that great but X-Men: First Class is by far the best X-Men Movie ever. They deffinatly improved from the last few.

11. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Thanks for the tip. I guess I'll be making a trip to the movies this weekend.:)

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I loved X-Men: First Class and all the other X-Men.

13. ModernDayDrifter

I thought X-Men 1 and 2 were jut alright imo, three I hated. Wolverine Orgins had been the best for me until First Class...that one blew all the rest out of the water for me.

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Right At Your Door - Loved the movie and just hearing Rory curse made me laugh and kinda sexy at the same time

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

The Hangover 2 ... this movie was ridiculous, the only reason I even went was because of my guy :lol: funny how men get a kick out of these movies. Movies with forced humor don't do anything for me, I hated it.