NCIS #4: *Slap* Nobody Likes A Smartass

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by Destiny, Sep 8, 2010.

1. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

No, she told Tony that she was staying in D.C. but I dont think she was working at NCIS, although she might be the person he has to investigate...

2. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

If EJ ends up being the person Tony has to investigate, it sort of reminds me of when he went undercover for Jenny with La Grenouille's daughter in seasons 4 & 5.

Now that her Uncle has resigned from being SecNav, she might be crucial to any investigation that is ongoing, if not actually a mole of some sort. If she's not, then maybe this way she can just be an offscreen romance for Tony without our having to see her.

I'm just glad the season didn't end on gunfire or a black screen :lol:

3. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

An offscreen romance is probably the best thing. Although I'm sure many Tiva fans would be upset, I personally don't like the thought of Tiva. I like both of the characters, just not together. (yeah, I know, I'm different)

And if it is like with Jeanne that's kind of sad, and Gibbs would be pissed at Tony for not telling him he was undercover again.

4. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I agree, I like Tony & Ziva separately too, I was never invested in Tiva as a couple. I'm not sure I care for Ziva and CIRay though, something still seems a little hinky to me with his presence in the P2P case.

Yep, Gibbs will be pissed again if this scenario turns out to be true. Vance is not happy at this moment, the new SecNav is going over his head it seems. I do hope it doesn't screw up Gibbs and Tony's relationship though, or divide the team in any way.

5. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I like Tony and Ziva seperately too, but I also like the flirtation between them. So, not a fan of them with other people, but also don't really care to see them actually get together. :)

Reading this thread now, I realize just how little I've been paying attention while watching this season. I really have no idea about any of the ongoing storylines. :confused:

6. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

It's been a good season, most of the eps have been stand-alones. The Port to Port killer has really only been toward the end of the season, not ongoing through the whole thing, if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes I have to re-watch, I've got so dang many CBS shows (6) that I stay on top of :lol:

Ziva's boyfriend has been mentioned, but we didn't actually meet him until somewhere around the last 6 episodes. EJ, the lady that Tony has been seeing ever since she popped up in the office, was only revealed to be the SecNav's niece in the finale.

Gibbs was upset that Vance put EJ in charge of the P2P killer case, but at first it appeared to be because it started in her jurisdiction in Spain. Toward the end, when Gibbs confronted him, Vance admitted that the decision didn't come from him, so it stood to reason that the SecNav made the decision. It only became a surprise when we found out he was EJ's uncle too.

7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Thanks ladybronco! I watch NCIS as a stand-alone type show, so I miss ongoing stuff. I knew about the Port to Port thing more from following Jesse Stern on Twitter than actually paying attention to what happens in the episodes. :lol:

I knew that Tony and Ziva were both in relationships, but totally missed the part about EJ being the SecNav's niece. You've helped the season make a bit more sense to me now. :D

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Glad to help Raynn!

I've watched NCIS the longest out of all of my shows, but not quite from the beginning, somewhere from around mid-season 4. The only show I watched longer, and from the beginning was 24.

As you know, I crammed 10 years of CSI into about 2 months. :lol:

In any case, it's going to be a long summer! :p

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I've watched NCIS from close to the beginning - probably season 1 or 2. I watched JAG, so it was natural to check out the new show. I've just drifted away a bit in the past few seasons. I did the exact same thing with CSI, but totally hooked on it now. :) Stargate SG-1 was my other long-running show to follow.

It's about this time of year that I find another show to "catch up on" and get hooked for fall. Every year, I wind up with more shows to actively follow. :confused: Wonder what it'll be this year. :lol:

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was just looking at the coming soon section for Wii games on gamefly and saw that there is an NCIS game coming out in November. Gamefly says it'll release on the 1st of November. It will also be released for PS3, X360 and 3DS.

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Whaaaat? I check Wii games quite often (oh my poor wallet, when I've checked the released games for next 6 months)
    Maybe it's NintendoAmerica thingie

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Why has this thread dropped? :eek:

Anywas. About latest episode

I LOVE JAMIE LEE CURTIS! Oh she's so good and she was so great with MH. ..and my yaysie-screams when saw JLC's name but then..Sean Austin.. god I hate Sean Austin :p thankfully there was very little of him ;)

And feels like we are going to see JLC later on..

Damn she's great. She is The Ass-Kickiness.

13. GregNickRyanFan

I liked JLC on the show too. I don't dislike Sean Astin, but I liked him more when he was younger LOL.

By the way, finally got the game from gamefly the other day. I hated it. The controls were bad. To take a picture, you have to get it in focus first and sometimes you have to click several times before it'll focus correctly... whereas with the CSI games, it's just click on the camera once you've zoomed in on what you want to photograph, and you have your photo. Also, on one part of the case, I went into the second room twice without any issue... and the next time I tried in order to check for anything I'd missed, Ziva wouldn't go in the darn door even though I had her pointed in the right direction. Also, it'll tell you how many a certain pieces of evidence you need... it said I needed to find two cell phones. I looked all around for the second one and couldn't find it. Then I went up to Ducky. He said he found one on one vic (the other cell phone was on a table in the second room), but it didn't act like he gave it to me or anything and there are no hints. Whereas with the CSI games, you get little hints here and there. And I hated the whole thing with the caff pows. You get so many for each puzzle. If you're interviewing someone and they tell a lie, it brings up the evidence you collected. If you click on the wrong piece of evidence a couple of times, you have to listen to the whole interrogation all over again, you cannot skip it at all. That sucked. I finally got sick of it and ejected it from the system and resealed it and mailed it back the next day.

14. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Ah sure that's Ziva for you, stubborn as anything ;-)

15. GregNickRyanFan

Forgot to mention that the majority of the voices bothered me. They weren't bad, but it was weird when it wasn't the actual actors for most of the characters. Sometimes I didn't know who was talking cause the voices were so different LOL. Abby, McGee and Ducky sounded normal, but the rest of them sounded different. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly doing the voices for Gibbs and Tony. Not sure about Ziva.