CBS Reveals Fall Schedule, Moves 'CSI' To Wednesday

CSI Files

Captain
CBS has announced their schedule for the upcoming 2011-2012 season. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will move to Wednesday nights at 10:00pm ET/PT following Survivor: South Pacific and Criminal Minds. CSI: New York and CSI: Miami will remain in their current Friday and Sunday timeslots. (More details after the jump!) CSI Files previously reported that CBS [...]

More...

At this point (judging only by the descriptions), the only new show I'll probably watch is "Unforgettable", and that's just because I ♥ Kevin Rankin. :p

It'll be interesting to see how CSI does on Wednesday. I know New York did well so hopefully CSI will do. Now I just have to managed to stay up and not fall asleep. Mind you if it's going to The Ray Langston/Nate Haskell Show again I don't think it'll be worth staying up for :rolleyes: let alone watch :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm not looking forward to CSI on Wednesday, I think that's going to call doom for the show honestly. I usually get off early enough to watch CSI on Thursdays, ah well guess I won't watch this season, it's too much hassle to deal with my dvr.

One good thing about CSI being on Wednesdays now is that I won't have to wait to watch Bones LOL. I hated when they moved Bones to 8pm (instead of 7pm) against CSI. But CSI has been on Thursdays since the beginning. It's a little weird to change it in its 12th season lol.

I'll probably try "Unforgettable", don't know if I'll stick with it, but I'll try it. And I'm definitely gonna try the new show with Jim Caviezel cause I like him.

I have a feeling Good Wife is gonna get creamed on Sundays though. I don't think its strong enough to survive that time slot considering how sports always interrupts on Sundays. To be honest, I don't know how Miami survived it lol.

One good thing about CSI being on Wednesdays now is that I won't have to wait to watch Bones LOL. I hated when they moved Bones to 8pm (instead of 7pm) against CSI. But CSI has been on Thursdays since the beginning. It's a little weird to change it in its 12th season lol.

Actually CSI started out on, I think, Fridays back in it's first season. Then it was moved to Thursday.

I just hope they start showing in on Wednesdays during summer reruns like they did when they moved The Mentalist. Get us used to it being there before starting the new season.

Susan

ETA: Entertainment Weekly gives it a good chance against L&O: SVU. Like the 'wounded but not that wounded' comment. :lol:

Who: CBS’ CSI vs. NBC’s Law & Order: SVU
When: Wednesdays at 10 p.m.
Verdict: CSI has been wounded in recent years, but it’s not that wounded. Plus, it will have Criminal Minds as a lead-in while SVU will have Harry’s Law (no offense, Kathy Bates).

Last edited:
Back