Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manjira5

manjira5 Victim

spam

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
  2. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

As I said, it might be an exit story line for Ray. If Langston is staying around there is really no reason for Gloria to even be addressed again on the show (other than the angst Ray will experiencing all of season 12).

added: Okay I tried to do a multiquote for this reply, but..... technology has bested me once again. :p

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm thinking too that it'll be the repercussions where Haskell is concerned, because the twin storyline would just be too soap opera-ish and if it is him, he's already dead, and he can't come back in this fandom unlike some other shows I enjoy lol

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here's another interview Marg did while in Paris:

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Now that's an interview I'm happy to see!

Thanks for posting Vegaslights!! :thumbsup:

Also thanks to Blackflag for posting the first one, and I agree, Yahoo really gives us a good giggle. :lol:

6. Micha

Micha Rookie

Okay, Sqweegel comes back. For who ?
    Langston because he's not gonna tell what really happened in the Dark House. I can't imagine he's gonna tell the truth and then send back to the WLVU to teach and Grissom comes back instead of him...:lol:
    Or Brass? He made the flex-cuffs disappear at the crime scene....
    Sqweegel knows he's hiding something. How Sqweegel know's that ? Well, that's up to the writers ;)
    That would be a nice storyline for the show and for Brass.
    Do you agree with me ?

7. xyzert23

xyzert23 Victim

spam

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
  8. byline

byline CSI Level One

I can't see this happening, unless there's more to the story than what Ray told Brass. I just think there's too much trauma associated with this experience for her to ever feel safe around Ray, since Ray was the connection Haskell used to get to her. Yes, Ray did "save" her, but after she recovers from the initial shock, she's going to be going through post-traumatic stress disorder. I would think being around Ray would only exacerbate her anxieties, not relieve them.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

IDK, I think Ray and Gloria could go either way.

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

People who are divorced get remarried all the time. Some even to the person they divorced in the first place. As for children, Gloria could change her mind about kids especially considering what happened in the finale. Why would you think Gloria would move to Vegas? Just because she's the woman and they're supposed to follow their man? Vegas holds horrible memories for both of them, so I can easily see them both wanting out.

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I think that Gloria is going to have a long recovery period - both physical and emotional - and I can't see her being happy to have Ray around any time soon. Yes, it was Haskell, not Ray who hurt her, but Haskell only picked her as a target to get to Ray - and he probably figured out that she was Ray's weak spot once he noticed Ray still wearing his wedding ring.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ray only didn't want kids because he was afraid of passing on the so-called serial killer gene. But he and Gloria could always adopt. :)

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good point, exactly, but maybe she doesn't love him anymore, after all she did re-marry, and told him that "he was still one of her best friends", so maybe that's all. But it'll be interesting to see if she will return and where, and if they will rekindle their romance;)

14. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Good for you, sport, but it's perfectly OK to say on this BBS that one doesn't like a character. If you don't like it, I'll be perfectly happy to remove you. I'm sick of the damned complaints I keep getting on your obsession with a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. :mad: Shut up about him already if you can't take any opinions other than slavish devotion.

And don't bother PMing me. I'll delete it unread.

15. mendias

mendias Victim

[Spam]

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.