Nick Fic Song Challenge Thread #2- Ch #20- "Save Me From Myself"

I'm working on mine but i wanna do a romantic fic but dunno if it's allowed though and i do have ideas speeding around but trying to choose is tricky.

I'm working on mine but i wanna do a romantic fic but dunno if it's allowed though and i do have ideas speeding around but trying to choose is tricky.

Everything is allowed. :) The only restrictions are that Nick must be the main character, it should be inspired in some way by the song, and no more than 2,500 words. :)

Of course and i've got a good idea about my fic now and i'll see which way i can make Nick appear in the nicest way possible though

I will definitly write something... I just don't know what yet :lol:

Lot's of lyrics and lots of possibilities... somehow it's almost too much for me :guffaw:

Smokey, that is such an excellent choice in song! It really could be "Nick's Theme Song" :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to do something...but I have all the end-of-the-year business with school wrapping up for the year (I homeschool 5th and 9th...with a toddler underfoot :hugegrin: ) so, as much as I love Nick...first things first!

One week to deadline! :) I'm ashamed to say that I haven't started on mine other than the outline. :( But I'm determined to get it done! Anyone else? :)

I work on something too... but the season finale ruined my first idea and so I'm going to write something else, but I'm not quiete sure about it yet... I really have to work hard on it this week :)

I've only got bits to add and i'll email it after the final pieces.

What if the fic is less than 1,000 words, would it still be allowed?

Last edited:
Back