Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

2. Desertwind

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Why hello new episode screencaps! :lol: What a pleasant little treat to stumble upon this evening. It certainly has been a while like you said Raynn. Between a couple of episodes where Wally wasn't there and repeats...it's great to finally see him again.

Poor Hodges had a fast one pulled on him last episode. Oh if you were only paying attention :lol: Ah but you were still great.

Thanks once again Raynn, for nabbing and posting those caps. :) Love'em!

5. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

More presents for DJ. :) Not many this week though. :(

one
    two
    three

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

^ Better than no appearance at all

Gotta try and stay hopeful for next season, though I'm having a hard time with that at the moment

7. DJRideout

Yeah, I was disappointed for the limited screentime Hodges had in the finale, but I agree with you sharp, it was better then no appearance at all. Seeing there wasn't much that was done in the lab in that particular episode, I am at least pleased that the writers managed to find a spot to put him in.

Thanks once again for the screen caps Raynn. You know I appreciate you doing it :)

8. dizicim1m

dizicim1m Victim

spam

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
  9. Desertwind

A cap of Hodges, with Henry:thumbsup: bickering in the pool:rolleyes:

POOL SHARK

10. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I was strolling through some threads.. reading about what people think tptb have in store for some characters.... I was wondering what should be on the wish list for Hodges... what direction will his part go... will he actually be in season 12? (since there is remarkable no or lesser than less contract negotiations news at all )..

For me.. more screentime.... and continuity... and maybe some mention of Wendy? :cool: I would say I'm not asking too much? am I? ;)

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Honestly, I really like the direction they've been taking lately and hope they continue. I like seeing him get more involved in cases and getting out into the field (even if sometimes it doesn't seem logical). I really, really love his character and think he adds something to the scenes when otherwise it threatens to turn into something too predictable.

12. DJRideout

Look at Smokey posting comments in the wally/hodges thread :lol:

Okay, while I don't mind the new direction tptb have taken this character up to this point, from time to time I kinda miss the obnoxious arrogance that the character was first introduced as. Mind you, I am extremely glad that the writers and the producers seen the potential and decided to develop his character....and didn't leave him as a one–dimensional fill in wherever they saw fit to put him.

I love how in season 11, the team took it upon themselves to include Hodges a little more into the various cases...if only for the fact to help him get over Wendy. And I rather enjoy seeing the guy out in the field. As freaked out as he may be, he seems to be somewhat of a natural...BUT, like Smokey already mentioned...only if it's logical. Don't put him out there just for the sake of putting him out there when there are trained CSI's available...though as a Hodges fan...I won't complain too much! If it's justified, then fine...but keep him in the lab if not.

What I would like to see, other then Wendy come back....and I've been asking this a number of times over the past several seasons...I would still like to know if Hodges has a juicy little secret in regards to LA....seeing he transferred from the LAPD. He said back in season 3, in his first episode appearance, "They said I had an attitude problem. Said that I thought I was entitled." I wonder if there was suppose to be anything more to that, that tptb wanted to include, but just at a later date...or if it was just what was said and nothing more.

I would say no...that is not asking for much. :) and if Wendy isn't coming back, I would love to at least have a mention of her....like perhaps an email, phone call or text...unless he is indeed over her. And if that is what tptb were trying to portray in 'Man Up', I am not still not buying it.

But overall....I just want what everyone else wants for their fave......decent screentime. I will be content with that. (though I know Wally is usually filming other projects while filming his scenes for CSI....so his lack of screentime, or his no show, from time to time, is at least explained)

13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Maybe we'll hear more about it, with Brody coming in from LA. Even if she never met him herself, maybe she's heard stories. We can hope anyway. :)

Add me to the list of "want Wendy back; want more Hodges, but only if him in the field makes sense."

I like how he's grown from a kiss-ass jerk to a more complex guy - still a bit rough, but lovable now. :)

14. Malenkia

Malenkia Civilian

Not too active right now, but hoping you have room for one more Hodges fan. Looking forward to the new season, I hope he's in more than he was the last one, though.

15. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I think everyone here will agree that there's always room for one more Hodges fan ;) If you ask me (but unfortunately tptb never do :cool:) he should be having more screentime, more storylines... There's a lot more to David Hodges than CSI is showing us....

And while we're on the subject, it could be I haven't read all of the spoilers, but is it correct that there isn't one single little spoiler regarding csi's trace tech?? (except that he is returning for season 12... )