Confessions Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Mar 31, 2006.

1. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Confession: I want to give Zippy a hug right now.. :(

2. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

*hugz Jayne* :(

3. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Confession: Last night whilst watching NCIS, I cried. :lol:

4. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

Confession: I haven't had a good night's sleep in years, I only seem to get one if I'm in a tent, God knows why :confused:
    confession2:i'm still afraid of the dark sometimes, so I think so much to forget about it that I can't sleep easily at night :(

5. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

Confession: i have just devloped a new habbit of making those paper swans like on prison break.

6. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ *way up there* Kelly Clarkson is the first American Idol winner. Her songs are addicting in the sense that they get stuck in your head :lol:

Confession: Alright, I get it, beauty beholds everyone. But c'mon, there are days when everyone feels like that!

Confession uno Two: I want to adopt one of those poor childern you see on the sad TV shows. I want to because their so adorable, not because freakin' Brad Pitt and Angelina made it 'cool'. Yeesh.

7. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

Thanks, Palm . That would explain why I din't knew her... :D

Confession: I have to go walk the dog, and I don't feel like it... I want to stay here and talk to you guys... :(

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Confession #1: I don't really enjoy crossing the road myself. Not like I can't. Just that, I'll feel better if there was a horde of people around me! I crossed the road at a traffic light just now. No one else behind me. No one in front of me. I looked like a goofball and all the people in the car were staring at me! :lol:

Confession #2: I don't personally get attached to kids but they are in my range of childishness and it's always so fun to hang around them. :lol:

9. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Confession: my nickname 'jaynewalker' has a reason :rolleyes: I like to cross the road without looking.. yes, I'm in my own pretty little happy world :)

10. dittohead

dittohead CSI Level One

confession:....i like the Three Lions song by Lightening Seeds/Baddiel/Skinner :lol:

11. Macayla

Macayla Captain

Confession: I'm supposed to be in Economy class right now :p

12. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

You wouldn't survive a nano-second in India. :p

Confession: I was singing the whole afternoon, just me and a big empty house, singing singing hollering. I even pretended to hold a microphone. :eek:

Confession 2: I don't know who's Lady Heather and I keep seeing her name and face everywhere here. :confused:

13. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^ Lady Heather is the woman in Catherinesmyidol banner[scroll up]. Don't know much about her except, she looks fiesty :devil:! She'll probably look good with a whip.

14. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Lady Heather apppeared in CSI LV. She's gorgeous, has the most intense eyes, is a dominatrix and is also Grissom's lover. Well, the last bit... don't quote me on that. :p

Confession 1: My handphone is my alarm clock.

Confession 2: I'm one of those people who is always the first ones to turn up. Sometimes I wish I can be the later ones, but I feel so darn bad when it happens. :p

Confession 3: I think some guys do get PMS, and when they're all PMSsy, they're so much more bitchier than us girls. :p

15. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

she's Grissom's lover? :eek:

Yeah I think guys get PMS too :lol: and are bitchier.