How many seasons do you think CSI: Miami will get?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hardline Pro, May 12, 2011.

?

How many seasons do you think CSI: Miami will get?

1. None, CSI: Miami is GONE.

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  2. 1 more season. (Season 10 will be the last)

15 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 2 more seasons. (Season 11 will be the last)

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  4. 3 more seasons. (Season 12 will be the last)

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. 4 more seasons. (Season 13 will be the last)

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  6. 5 more seasons. (Season 14 will be the last)

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  7. 6 more seasons. (Season 15 will be the last)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. More than 6 more seasons!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. More than 6 seasons and a made-for-TV movie!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. CSI: MIAMI WILL NEVER END!!!

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

With all three CSI shows declining, they are bound to come to an end sometime, as all shows must. I do not like it, but CSI: Miami has had a good run, a really good run. If it were up to me, CSI: Miami would be on for as long as possible!

I personally think Season 10 will be the last season. CSI: Miami’s ratings have been slipping for the past 2 years now, the move to Sunday put the final nail in the coffin.

Discuss!

2. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i think that it can go for at least another season or two. the ratings this year are low just because it is in the sunday spot. but just looking at the sunday ratings, csi miami seems to still be doing well and winning most of the times. i also think that the ratings have gone down because of all of the delays that have happened with all the sports and everything. if there were never any delays in the first place, then csi miami may have solid ratings.

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I voted 3 more seasons. (Season 12 will be the last). If my first choice had been an option I would've voted (As many seasons as Vegas CSI). If CSI: Miami doesn't have any more seasons like seasons 4 and 7, I think it could easily go another 3, maybe 4, seasons. FYI: Seasons 4 and 7 are my 2 least favorite seasons of CSI: Miami.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I picked one more season. As much as I love the show, it seems like another season is borrowed time and another after that would be outstaying its welcome, I guess? after being on so long and through such a shift in interest television has seen lately. I feel like the quality of writing has gone down as a whole (there definitely were a few great episodes this season), and it's become a farce of what it once was. *shrug*

That being said, I'll be sticking around to watch it until the end. :D The show does have some great characters and wonderful actors, and I would hope that when the show does get a sendoff, it'll be a proper one. :)

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I voted one more season. The quality of writing has certainly gone down and now that it's been one year in the death slot it's time they pull the plug. Ten years is a good run for any TV show and even though ratings are definitely not what they used to they are decent enough for Sunday night, so it can have a rather graceful exit if they keep it up for one more year.

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

One more season...Ratings have dropped a lot since moving from Monday's slot so I think that season 10 will be the show's last.

7. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

NCIS was no hit for the first couple of years, then it took off. It is a simple formula; give the fans what they want and people will watch. CSIM could get back on track and flourish again if they start listening to the fan feedback and quick making Horatio such a divisive character.

8. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I vote 4 more season left

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I think one more season. The writing is definitely not what it used to be, and there are new, fresher shows coming up. I hope there are more, but unless there are some big changes in storylines and some new ideas I dont think it will last much longer.

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

One more season. It doesn't seem fresh anymore, some stories are recycled or borrowed from other shows. Plus this terrible writing, lack of continuity, no response to fans feedback and Sundays death slot - I think it's a miracle it got season 10 at all.

11. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

To be honest, I thought after it moved to Sunday, that this might be the last one so voted one more season.

12. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

As much as I love CSI Miami, and I would like to see it continue for long time, I don't think it will go beyond Season 10.

13. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I voted for one more season, just long enough to wrap up the characters and end the show the way it deserves to be ended.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was trying to be realistic, so I voted one more season. It could go a couple more seasons, I don't know... but tv is changing so much these days lol.

15. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Now that CSI:NY has been renewed, which had the weakest ratings of the three, Miami's odds just improved and I now believe they have at least two more seasons. That being said, as long as David wants to do the show, it will continue.