Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Some of them were obviously sarcastic, but I wasn't sure about others. At any rate I just thought they were funny. My favorite comment was someone decribing what happened to Angel's son on the series "Angel" and saying that was gonna happen to Lucy. :guffaw: Some very funny people on FB.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nevermind her, bring up Louie again! They could find a way to mention him without having a whole plot around him if you ask me.

3. PerfectAnomaly

They did mention Louie in, I believe it was "Redemptio" when they were all talking about Hawkes never mentioning having a sister. Danny said something to the affect of, "I had Louie but I was always up front about him." Some people, me included, took that to mean that Louie is dead, but with the continuity of this show who knows.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Oh,l must have missed that one. And no, we never do :(

5. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

6. PerfectAnomaly

Mac, Mac, Maaac! You'd think over the last seven years you would have learned that running around in the dark with no backup is a bad thing.

Well, I'm assuming he has no backup. I could be proven wrong, but given TPTB's penchant for writting Super!Mac, I wouldn't be surprised if I was right.

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

7? try 25 years since it's one of the first things he'd have learned at the academy, let alone the Marines as well :guffaw: But hey, if it gets me Mac involved in fights and in trouble and injured, I'm all for it! ;):devil::guffaw: But I prefer Reckless!Mac over Super!Mac because he simply doesn't think before plunging headfirst into a situation, and he's paid the price more than once. My guess is that he'd called for backup but decided pursuing the criminal just. couldn't. wait.!!! hmmmm, I seem to recall him getting shot the last time he did that ('Sangre por Sangre'), or thrown off a three story balcony ('Point of View'). And that's just within the last chronological year! :lol: You're right, he should have learned by now! But like I said, I'm dreadfully shallow, and I'm not complaining. :drool::devil::drool: (not to mention it's raining and he's soaked in this upcoming ep on top of it all... :devil::devil::devil: )

8. PerfectAnomaly

I know it has to be longer than 7, but I'm only counting the time the show has been on the air and we've actually seen it. :p

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Love this video promo, thanksssssssssssssssssss

10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

heh, yeah i know. :p I just thought to make your point even more emphatic, 'cause the man really really REALLY ought to know better! :lol: Here's hoping Flack shows up to save his arse ;)

11. Sarah

Sarah Victim

From Deadline

Keeping my fingers crossed

12. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

that.would.be.great.

13. DannysGirl

DannysGirl Hit and Run

Well I'm keeping my fingers, toes, arms and eyes crossed that NY gets picked up for another season!

As you can guess, by doing all this I'm looking pretty strange right about now :rolleyes:

14. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I cannot take the suspence anymore.

Gary Sinise via Twitter.

15. DannysGirl

DannysGirl Hit and Run

Okay so is anyone else counting down the days till May 18? Or is that just me?

I'm gonna be parked at my computer on that day till I know lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.