Carmine Giovinazzo

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Oct 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

Gee, up till now I've been referring to him as sex on legs. But that works too. :lol:

Welcome!

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Someone would want him for their bitch. :lol: He wouldn't last a day. The guy has muscles but have you seen how thin he is?

Heh, as long as I got the benefits, I'd look out for him. :lol: Though, I'm not sure what kind of chances a 5'6" chick would stand...even if she does know Tae Kwon Do. :lol:

Oh, yeah, I remember that now! That's so the sign I would hold! :lol: That or... "WILL WORK FOR BOOKS."

What would your sign say???

Aw, soph, don't feel bad about enjoying the show. I'm the same way when I totally get into something. When I'm reading a good book, there are times I refuse to put it down to go do something else. I'm a total TV junkie, too. There's just so much good stuff on! :)

I think I saw that PSA a while back. The shy/kinda nervous thing can be sexy. Being bashful is just downright cute.

Welcome lilbluewitch! :D

3. sock

sock Police Officer

Hehehehehe! I like how you put that, "lil ball of sexyness"! That's so cute!

And welcome!!! =D I'm actually one of the 'newer' members in the Locker Room. Considering how many pages (a lot, a lot, a lot) of Carmine/Danny lovin' there's been!

4. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Allow me to refresh everyone's memory...

[​IMG]

"NEED BOOKS, TOO LAZY TO WORK." :lol:

I came this close to requesting Wednesday nights off when I changed my work availability for May. Then I realized that that might be going a bit too far... :lol:

Indeed. We need to come up with more ways to make this man blush. :devil: I wonder if [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] would do it? :D

5. Top41

I think he's lost weight since then. Maybe I'm crazy, but in the show his neck looks so thin. I wonder if men in Hollywood are getting eating disorders now! :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love it! Anybody else got a sign idea?

Heh, maybe. I usually try to be home on Wednesdays--it's like a day of rest for me or something. I also watch Lost and Alias, so I just plop down and enjoy three hours of uninterrupted television. :lol:

Oh, I could come up with a few. Things that would make him turn beet red. But there's not a one I could mention without the PG-13-o-Meter getting on my case... :lol: ;)

Anybody got any clean ways to make him blush? :lol: I wonder if telling him he has a drop dead gorgeous smile would do it.

6. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I think his stomach has just gotten less muscley. Or maybe it's just because on CSI they've always got him dressed like it's freaking 30 below out and you can't see anything!

I wish I could think of anything right now. *takes pulse* I think that English Comp essay I just finished almost killed me. The only thought I can get out right now is that I have to pee. I had another thought before that though that scared me a lot lot more. I think I'm becoming annoyed with Danny. He's being really bratty lately and as much as I want to buy into the initial charm at the beginning of the episode, by the end, I want to throttle him. I'm just noticing all this now. :lol:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG the CBS Cares thing was sooooo darling!

I love that pic from the CSI: LV epi where he was playing that thug! He looks so cute, and I like a baaaaad boy. Wink.

8. Top41

That's true...what's with this dressing him in layers! C'mon, we want to see some skin, or if not skin, at least the contours of that sexy body.

I think it's intentional...Danny has been really bratty lately. His behavior in Dove Commission annoyed me more than anything else, but he was a brat in Crimes & Misdemeanors. He defied Mac, he lied to Aiden (who was smart enough to know it but helped him anyways--she's got a soft spot for him, I think), and was a royal brat when Mac confronted him about it. I think we're supposed to be frustrated with the character. It looks like it's all coming to a head next week.

Now I have to pee, too. :lol: Congrats on finishing that essay! :D

9. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Aiden totally does have a soft spot for him, I think that's pretty obvious. She doesn't always let it show, but when she does, you just wanna hug the both of them. :lol:

10. Top41

Yeah, it's funny--at first I thought it was an older brother/younger sister thing, but if you look at it, she's totally the one who is protective of him. Not that he wouldn't stick up for her/defend her, but he seems to need protecting more than she does.

11. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

did anyone else notice that when you go on to the CBS cares site that Carmine's last name has been spelt wrong?

it is down as Giavinazzo then when you click on it its is Giovinazzo? and when you watch it they have the right spelling again

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Interesting! I didn't notice I was too busy looking at him. :devil: I'm sure he's had the same problem that I have had all my life - nobody can spell my last name right!!!

13. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I noticed...and it bugged me. The network he works for can't even spell a simple name like Giovinazzo right. Jeez.

14. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

on the ad itself it is Giovinazzo but on the link on the site it is wrong.

I can't wait for Sat! Tanglewood is on in the UK!! yay

15. Aglarelen

Aglarelen Prime Suspect

Welcome to dylan and lilbluewitch.

A Sign that is non-Danny related:
    Will work for fabric. What can I say? I'm a quilt and sewing junkie. :D

Danny/Carmine related sign: (sounds more like a want ad :lol:)
    Danny/Carmine - I'll be your live-in-maid. No salary needed. Can start immediately.

My fave screencaps would be...You expected just one? Never! :p
    Anyway, I had to sort through A Man A Mile frame by frame to find the perfect shots. This is one of my favorite scenes, so it wasn't a chore, but picking just two was difficult.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There's just something about his neck that I just love. Maybe I'm a vampire. :lol:
    *thinks a minute*
    I'm a night owl. I love the color red. I really love Carmine's neck. :eek:
    I am a vampire! :devil: :lol:

BTW: Anyone know how to contact Carmine by good 'ol snail mail?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.