Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the caps Kristine, and the pics MiamiWolfe.
    His hair is definitely shorter in those caps, still looks good though. Im also not sure about his outfit- I think its the white jacket. Looks like a wannabe doctor!

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wannabe doctor? Sounds funny:) Yeah he looks something like that:lol:
    But gee he looks good:drool: like always;)

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

He could play a doctor,and how great he would be. I went to a new group of doctors a few years ago for a test. I rode up in the elevator with a really,really good looking guy wearing a leather jacket.Guess who the was.I can totally see Jon playing a doctor.We already know he looks good in a leather jacket , he looks good in white and I bet he would look good in scrubs also. :drool:

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I've found great pics in my stash of Ryan and some of them are outta this world...

Any Ryan fans want a Ryan fic? I have started one last night and if you want it up in the Fan Fiction in the DNA lab, then let me know.. Thanks

5. MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle Hit and Run

Thanks for the pics MiamiWolfe! I especially like those first three. :drool:

So, I finally got my 8 seasons of CSI:Miami in the mail the other day!!! (I've been waiting for them to arrive for a whole month now, thanks to some lovely mail-man who somehow managed to lose my first package during the 10 minute drive between here and the post office.)
    To console myself on my inability to watch tonight's episode until tomorrow, I think I'll pop in a CD and watch "The real MDPD with Jonathan Togo". :D

...And while we're sharing pictures, here's a few of my personal favorites:

That guy with the duct-tap is having waay too much fun

Jon laughing

More Jon laughing

...This one speaks for itself.

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I found some tasty Ryan pics from season 8

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the pics MiamiStyle.I always thought the guy with the duct tape was having too much fun too.
    I love all those pictures of Jon taken at the end of last season (with the yellow tee)He looked happy and healthy.
    Post them,we can never have too many pics.

8. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I'm saving them and i've got them on my personal blog and there is so many and once i get them all saved then i'll post them up.

Been using one hand recently due to CTS and it is very painful so the pics will be soon, once i get the feeling back in my hand ( left hand ) again.

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Just post them as you go! I have carpal tunnel too, it sucks, it's in both of my arms/wrists.
    Sharing
    some
    Ryan
    pics
    Enjoy!

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

This is a nice picture from this season.

[​IMG]

11. slower

slower Lab Technician

Thanks for the pics; I especially loved #3. Those eyes speak volumes, but I think Jon needed some lip balm...mind wandering again.:lol:

Take care of yourself. I have had surgery in both hands. It can lead to problems in your shoulders and neck; if left untreated. Off my soap box now.:)

I am not as profiecient at posting pics as some of you are; so I appreciate all the Ryan/Jon sexiness you have to share. Thanks again.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Not tons of Ryan,but definitely more than last week.There was a lot going on,so no one got really tons and tons of time. We do know at least that Ryan is safe and definitely had his hair cut LOL.I can't wait until info starts leaking out for season 10.

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures! Especially love yours, Greatfan! Jon looked very hot last night. He was in the plaid shirt that he filmed for the Japanese relief video. Although the scenes were limited, his were the best! It is going to be a long summer but hopefully his movie is still coming out in June. I am a little worried because there has been no update on his movie for weeks.

14. whitecat85

whitecat85 Victim

[SPAM]

--Finch

Have an icon of Ryan in its place:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
  15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I enjoyed Ryan's scenes too. Jon always delivers no matter how much or how little he is given.The time wasn't the best,but it wasn't extremely lopsided.It looks as if there was a little attempt to give each character a few scenes.
    As far as the movie,indies can be tricky. I was following another indie a few years ago,and sadly it was never released to theaters. I just got an email several weeks ago that it finally went to DVD and that movie was made about 3 years ago.

I like that pic of Ryan too Theresa.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.