Icon Challenge #5: Green - Results!

Dragonfly

~Queen of Sarcasm~
Hello everyone, and welcome to the first new icon challenge. Until we can round up some more interest in these challenges, this will be the only one running, although I'll see about getting a LIMS going at some point as well. I'll try to do beginners and advanced when I can, but it will depend on the amount of entries I receive. Other than that, the rules will be basically the same as they always have been. So, enjoy, and go tell all your friends to join in :)

Challenge #1: Evidence

We'll start with something basic: Evidence. You can have anyone you want (CSI, lab rat, or otherwise) in your icons, as long as there is some sort of evidence in the icon

1. You may enter up to 3 icons in the 100x100 size
2. You may choose either beginners or advanced, but if there aren't enough entries, we may only be able to do one category
3. Please PM your entry to me, Dragonfly, with the challenge name/number in the subject line
4. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
5. Don;t post your icons on here, PM them to me(if you can't pm feel free to email them to the hotmail address in my profile. If they are seen on here or anywhere else you will be disqualified.
6. You can make your icons of the same person, or mix it up a bit. It doesn't matter. All three CSI shows are welcome
7: Entries are due Saturday May 14th

Bonus Challenge: For this challenge, you may also send in ONE 140x140 icon with the same theme.

Last edited:
Re: Icon Challenge #1: Evidence

^Got any screencaps links pretty please.

Sorry *is lazy* :p

Basically I'm in! :)

i'm in too!!
i'm so glad we're getting some challenges running again, thank you!

I think I'm in! If I can find caps. :p Those seem to be scarce these days.

I might make some Eric stuff or maybe some of my fav singer - not sure which yet

So am I reading this correctly, the "evidence" doesn't necessarily have to be from CSI?

Finally a new challenge ! ;) I'm so happy because I missed this.
The theme is interested and I'm in of course !

Back