Episode 9x21 - 'G.O.' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Wow, another good episode :),two in a row! I hope they keep it up for the finale, too. Yes, the end was a bit predictable but it was still a totally alright story which surprised me in a positive way. Looking forward to the finale!

LOL, our prime minister stated something like "the world can finally feel relieved" :wtf:. Yeah, right, sure thing! Just because bin Ladin dropped dead doesn't mean that all problems are solved.

2. hede1f20111

hede1f20111 Victim

I like this video. Thanks for share. :)

3. byline

byline CSI Level One

CIA director Leon Panetta summed it up in his memo quoted in a news story I just read: "Bin Laden is dead. Al-Qaida is not."

I don't normally watch "CSI: Miami" but was watching last night because I couldn't get to sleep. That certainly was a development I wasn't expecting. In this age of leaks, it makes me wonder how they kept their knowledge of his location a secret all this time.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It was a few days ago when they actually killed him, but they didn't tell the world until they were sure it was really him. Apparently the government had some of his sister's DNA that they used for comparison.

I'm glad to hear that Ryan wasn't in the fifteen minutes that I missed. It doesn't sound like I missed a lot though lol.

Silverback, click on the gray bar in CSIMandy's post, she put there what happened in the last few minutes of the episode.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  5. byline

byline CSI Level One

Yes, but based on what I've heard and read, apparently they have known his location since at least September. In this age of leaks, that has to be some kind of record for a scoop of this magnitude not to be leaked to the media sometime beforehand.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I heard August, but yeah its amazing that this wasn't leaked. I don't know whether to be completely amazed [that they kept it so quiet] or a little scared lol.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  7. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I just hope they don't decide to retaliate, another 9/11 would be horrific

8. byline

byline CSI Level One

Sadly, it's almost assured that they will retaliate. What we don't know is the scope and scale of it, or whether they will succeed. We can take some comfort in the fact that a number of terrorist attacks since 9/11 have been thwarted.

9. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

The episode didn't even air in the west coast. :(
    They will show this episode again on Saturday May 7th at 9. Once again, CSI: Miami gets the short end of the stick. This can't help it's chances of renewal...

10. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

okay episode-felt bad for Eric being part of a dangerous game-elevator dropping was not on his to do list for the day I'm sure...H was low key and not too threatening...poor guy-with family like that who needs enemies...

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for filling us in Mandy!! I was glad to hear Neil didn't do it

I thought it was an okay eppie. I think I will need to watch it again without interruption (Bin Laden dead *jaw drops as well*), so I don't feel as if I can comment too much.

Me too luf. My first thought was "huh, only one dinky scene with Ryan. What's up with that"?:wtf::wtf: Hopefully more next week.

Other Thoughts:

--Good to see Dave Benton

--I didn't think anything was going to happen to Eric but thought the explantion was clever.

12. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

love this episeode..love eric an calleigh scene..were was ryan at???

13. slower

slower Lab Technician

I finally watched the episode on demand. Not a bad episode. But; WHERE THE HECK WAS RYAN!!!:klingon: His one scene was like an after thought. UGH!!

14. MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle Hit and Run

Not a bad episode, but I had a hard time following their logic. (That might just be because there wasn't enough Ryan to keep me interested though...)

In my opinion, the best part of the episode was Neil's character. He kinda made me think of Dominic from the episode 'Triple Threat'. :)

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  15. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I can't get the video to play online. I'll just have to wait until Saturday. Ugh...