Episode 9x21 - 'G.O.' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Sunday, May 01, 2011
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#921) "G.O."

WHEN HORATIO CHASES DOWN A MYSTERIOUS MURDER SUSPECT, HE DISCOVERS THAT THE MAN'S ENTIRE LIFE IS AN ELABORATE CHARADE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MAY 1

Josh Malina ("The West Wing") Guest Stars as Neal Marshall, The Mysterious Murder Suspect

"G.O." - When Horatio chases down a mysterious murder suspect, he discovers that the man's entire life is an elaborate charade, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, May 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Josh Malina ("The West Wing") guest stars as Neal Marshall, the mysterious murder suspect.

SERIES REGULARS
    Horatio Caine...... David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne...... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko...... Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe...... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp...... Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista...... Eva La Rue
    Walter Simmons...... Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST
    Dr. Tom Loman...... Christian Clemenson
    Dave Benton...... Wes Ramsey

GUEST CAST
    Neal Marshall...... Josh Malina
    Jenny Marshall...... Nicole Cannon
    Dean Marshall...... Ian Kahn
    Olivia Hunter...... Moran Atias
    Wendy Colton...... Melora Hardin
    Braden Wilkins...... Robert Parks-Valletta
    Scott Pendleton...... Alexander John
    Bartender...... Ethan Stone
    Long Legs...... Joni Kemper

WRITTEN BY: Brett Mahoney
    DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley RATING: To Be Announced

Futon Critic

Watch a Clip from This Week's Episode (1:45)

Note: Video is geoblocked to those outside of the United States.

2. alenpaulk

alenpaulk Civilian

CSI Miami best tv series ever and each season of it mind blowing. I am watching it continuously at the beginning. I am happy because I heard CSI Miami season 9 episode 21 is coming soon. it's good news for me and I'll definitely watch CSI Miami season 9 episode 21 with any way. WOW ! !

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Saw this episode, it was good. I felt really bad for Neal. Some parts were predictable but still interesting to watch. I can't believe the season finale is next week, the promo looks good! This season went by really fast!

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wait... I thought we were getting 23 eps this season?

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^

No,we are getting 22 episodes this season.

6. GregNickRyanFan

^ Darn!

Oh wait.. I just got confused. I was watching L&O: CI, (on USA) but then switched to CBS for Miami even though my other show "In Plain Sight" is on now (on USA)... [but IPS comes on again at midnight, so I will watch it then]... But the first guy they show on Miami is the guy that plays Peter on IPS and at first I was like "wth, I thought I turned it to CBS" lol. Then I saw the little eye symbol at the bottom of the screen lol.

Can someone who saw the ep already please give me a play by play after the point where H tells Natalia that Neal broke into his own house? The channel broke in at that point with a news report and they're waiting for the President to speak, so they probably will not air the rest of the episode.

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  7. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Looks like I'm going to have to catch the ending tomorrow on CBS' website. Last 15 minutes preempted for special announcement from President Obama. Osama Bin Laden has apparently been killed. *jaw drop*

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Neal was pointing a gun to his wife and brother, H arrived and told Neal's brother to tell him the truth. The gun was not loaded, they were all taken in. Neal learned the truth that this was all a game but no one was suppposed to die.

It was revealed that a drugged Neal called his wife, she came to the hotel room and killed Olivia while Neal was passed out as she thought they were having an affair. Neal's wife was arrested and Neal was hoping this was part of the game, H had to tell him it wasn't

Hope this helps

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Well this may be ignored after this HUGE piece of news that interrupted the last few minutes of Miami on CBS, but I was watching on CTV so I saw the whole thing.

Episode was okay, reminded me of Extreme from season two, I felt bad for the guy at the end. Some of the episode was really intense (the elevator scene) and a lot of the times I was like WTF?

There wasn't enough Ryan. So it was an okay episode for me, I'm hoping the finale is better and has more Ryan. :D But I'm biased so hey.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Same here on catching the end of the episode.The news about Bin Laden was an OMG moment for me.

Same here luf .

11. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

That is actually how the episode ends!:eek:

Well from what I was watching, it was a pretty good episode. Tired of the typical rich, club scene, but entertaining nonetheless.

12. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks, CSI: Mandy. :)

What I saw of the episode seemed kind of slow and disjointed to me.

And yeah, the breaking news was a jawdrop for me too.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This is how I feel about the episode too; especially the disjointed part. I still have the last 15 min left to watch but I don't think it'll change my opinion very much.

The news report was definitely unexpected and surprising.

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Well, this has to top my all-time least favorite episode. I actually think they broke the record for least amount of screentime for Ryan. What a huge disappointment! I wasn't even mad when they cut out the last 12 minutes because Ryan wasn't in it anyway and it was a total bore!

15. Silverback

Silverback Civilian

Can you tell me how the episode ends? The network broke in for an urgent news insert - the President was to talk shortly, so with about 10 minutes left before the hour, they went to their commentators to tell us what the President would say - 35 minutes later so we could not see the end of the show.