Unlikly lines or scenes that would be brilliant :)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CSINYADDICT99, Apr 30, 2011.

1. CSINYADDICT99

CSINYADDICT99 Hit and Run

Hey, my friend suggested this thread but didn't have an account so I decided I would make it instead and I think it is brilliant. Basically anyone can suggest a certain line or scenario that they would find funny, emotional or, just in general, great.
    For instance;
    They turn up at an ultra clean crime scene and mac says 'well, Theres no evidence here let's go home'
    Or
    They turn up at an ultra messy crime scene and flack says 'if this all needs to be bagged and tagged I'm gunna go grab a coffee and read the paper. Have fun messer'

just something fun I thoughtu would suggest
    x

2. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

I think a shower scene with Danny would make me watch this show again. ;)

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I would agree if Danny were used as more than one half of DL these days. Unfortunately a shower scene now would most likely include Lindsay and no one on earth should have to be subjected to that mess.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

LOL ~nostalgia. They could film the scene through a potted plant or something. :p

5. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Ah yes, DL, the reason I stopped watching in the first place. No, my stipulation (and that of the Potted Plant) is that Lindsey is NOT to be anywhere near Danny during this scene.

However, I have a feeling that Top might insist Flack could be present for this scene. If she does, the Potted Plant and I feel this would be an acceptable compromise. :lol:

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd go for a Mac shower scene lol. Although we already got the pool scene...and the wet in the lab scene in Snow Day...but there can never be too much wet Mac. :drool:

I'd still watch with D/L...there are some of us who'd like it and wouldn't feel 'subjected',so I wouldn't say 'no one' ... But it's definitely a whole lot sexier if he's in the shower alone, I'll give that. It'd probably be a whole lot easier to stage too, given the issues of filming male vs female topless scenes. Despite being on the opposite side of the D/L thing, I'd still hope if they were going to oblige and do it, it'd be a solo scene. Just 'cause it's a whole lot yummier that way. :drool:

I think Flack needs a turn in the shower too. Maybe Hawkes too.

Maybe it could be a contamination scene where all the guys have to get showered lol...CSI did it, although it was only Greg and Sara. I wonder, how many can fit in a decontamination shower at once?

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  7. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Speak for yourself :devil: ;)

8. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Hum .. I'm thinking a Vegas/NY crossover where Lindsay goes to Vegas, to help out with a case of a serial killer who targets same sex couples at Gay Pride conventions. She and Sara have to go undercover as lovers with a room at the Bellagio. They come back one evening to find their room has been bugged, with cameras. So they have to get on some steamy lovin' or their cover will be blown. :devil: