Happy birthday, Top41!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Apr 14, 2011.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

[​IMG]

Yes, it's still the 13th (spooky!) in California, but it has to be the 14th somewhere, right? ;) Also, vegaslights is a very exhausted panda right now and didn't want to forget to post about this special occasion!

So, yes. The 14th! It's a very special day for my dear co-mod, Top41. Not only is it the second-to-last day of the work week, but it's also her birthday!! :eek: And in New York, birthdays are taken to a whole new level.

[​IMG]

Some few years ago, our lovely Top41 (nee Kristine) was born. In the years since her birth, she has achieved great success and found total bliss in the career of writing. She's done many wonderful things for CSI Files (reviews, interviews, set visits... seriously, without her I'm sure many of you would be going through CSI withdrawals far more severe than just your average crack separation ;)). And while modding here in the delightful Big Apple, she's helped form great friendships during two CSI: NY meetups, online chats, and many other memorable occasions. She's a busy bee no doubt, doing an incredible amount of work for others, but trust me: girl knows how to party.

Which brings me to this: it's time for all of us here in the CSI: NY forum to celebrate this special day with a robust amount of energy, enthusiasm, and gifts. What gifts, you ask? Well let me provide you with just a few things that will surely make Top's party a special one. ;)

Gift List
    * Danny Messer. Top loves her Danny Messer. Today would be the prime opportunity to flaunt your shirtless Danny pictures for the world (but mostly for the birthday girl!) to see. She also appreciates him squatting :)devil:) and wearing glasses. She has fine taste.

* Flack, Don Flack. While Danny sure is the frontrunner of Top's affection, Don Flack is just a mere few points behind. She especially loves when the two of them are together. So, really, you can't go wrong with anything Flack related... it'll just make her day. :cool:

* Finally, I'd just like to point out that while technically not a member of CSI: NY, Top loves Miami's Horatio Caine dearly. We once had a conversation in which she explained to me all the reasons why he is so damn hot. :eek: I was a bit shocked, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Can't really pick on her about it today (again, it is her birthday!), so instead of just teasing her about it feel free to share any cool Horatio related things that might just make her day the more special. :p

Happy birthday, Kristine. Love you lots and hope it's a great one!!

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Happy birthday dear Top41! :beer:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Happy birthday, Kristine my darling! You've been on the board since I joined all those many years ago, and boy has the time flown - it seems like only yesterday that you and the other lovely ladies in the forum introduced me to the beauty of Danny/Flack. The rest, as they say, is history.

[​IMG]

I'm glad we're friends both on and off the board. Time may pass, and things may change, but there's one thing you should never forget...

[​IMG]

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Happy Birthday!!! :) Hope you'll have a great day!

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

In following vegaslights' suggestion... :p

No cake. But mebbe Flack having some might do?

[​IMG]

No candles. But a pyro Messer setting Mac on fire for fun?

[​IMG]

Happy b-day.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Happy birthday! I hope you're having a good one.

7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Happy birthday Top!!!

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Happy Birthday

Top41

I bring the dessert

Carmine and Eddie insisted on coming, I was not able to refuse lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

What the...? ;):lol:

Happy birthday Top41!

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Happy Birthday Kristine. I hope you had a great one. :beer:

I also hope you got to enjoy a "Messers famous omelet" ;)

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awwww, you guys rock!!! Thank you so much! :D It's been a great birthday, and the guys are excellent presents. :D

And vegaslights is too young to drink, so I have no idea what influence he was under when I supposedly confessed my love for Horatio Caine... :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm late but happy birthday :)

13. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Ok, so I know I'm really, really, really late to the party (happy belated birthday!) but I saw that picture and...wow. That's hot. What have I been missing?!

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Bitten!!! :eek: We haven't seen you around these parts in ages. How have you been? :)

(BTW, that picture is from season three's "Love Run Cold" - I think it's a promo picture.)

15. BittenByTheWolfe

BittenByTheWolfe CSI Level Three

Aww, Faylinn's an admin! I remember when you joined! *Sniff* I'm so proud. :lol:

I've been here and there. A few things came together (including an interest in a particular fandom that I have no doubt Top is gonna laugh at me about) and made me want to see what's been going on around here. I'm telling you, out of all the BBS I've participated in, this one was always the best. :cool:

I looked in on the Locker Room. One of the last times I posted in a Locker Room thread was in 2008 and it was #18. Very disappointed that the current thread is #19. What happened to the times when we'd blow through those threads in just a few days?

Anyways, I've been thinking of picking up NY again, someone convince me if I should or not.