Who is your least favorite character?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by peakchua, Jan 15, 2011.

1. TheDefence

TheDefence Victim

Someone said that Hawkes made an awesome ME, but awful CSI. I couldn't agree more. The problem lies with the actor. Take Adam and Sid, who are sometimes given even less material. They still rock at it. Hill Harper CANNOT act at all. He moves his head around too much, widens his eyes too much, makes too many ridiculous(and unneccessary) gestures.
    I am therefore calling tptb to remove Hawkes from the field and send him back to the morgue as the assistant ME. Has anyone ever watched LV? Have Hawkes be like David, on the scene to PROCESS THE BODY, crack a few one-liners, and no more. Give him a few scenes with washing and preparing the body for autopsy (again, like David) with another CSI.
    Either that or replace the actor.

ALL IN FAVOUR SAY AYE!

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Re: Who is your most unfavorite character?

Lindsay will always be some people's least favorite because some people think Anna Belknap can't act her way out of a paper bag. Giving her more material to work with just makes the character worse.

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*waves hand* AYE!!!

Fantastic idea! :D

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

AYE!!!

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Me: AYE!!!!
    My Babo Uglydoll: AYE!!!!:lol:
    Babo hopes his opinion counts too. I always have him next to me when watching the show. :lol:

I agree too that AJ and Robert Joy rock what little material they get. They feel like real characters to me, Hawkes just doesn't.

6. virginia-hell

virginia-hell Dead on Arrival

Aye!
    And this storyline with Hawkes finally getting a girlfriend? High-larious!
    The man comes across as completely asexual to me!

7. pomelog

pomelog Civilian

Jo Danville by far. She knows everything but humbleness, smiles&laughs too much, flirts too much, especially for her age.

8. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

Jo and Mac are my least favorite characters. They are both know it all twits. Some people say Hill is horrible, he brings no life to his character. It has more to do with the writting than with Hill. If you see some of his interviews and some of his speeches the man is a ball of energy.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't really have a least favorite character currently. I did dislike Haylen or whatever her name was. Glad she didn't last very long.

10. CSINYADDICT99

CSINYADDICT99 Hit and Run

Re: Who is your most unfavorite character?

Speaking as a true british citizen, I can say with some reassurance that that is the true British accent so don't be mean to us awesome Brits.
    Btw everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I am merely expressing mine and not putting down anyone else intentionally.

I don't like Lindsay, not because of anna because I think she isn't completly aweful but I do midly dislike the character because I much preferred the old danny.

:)

11. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

I hated Aiden when she was on the show but since they replaced her with Lindsay i have realised she is not so bad.
    I don't really like what they have done with Flack, and I have only seen Sela ward in 1 episode so i cant really comment on her.

12. lukeace

lukeace Victim

I would have to say Flack and Hawkes they just don't seem to fit in. Especially Hawkes he just seems to be there like a tag a long. Flack just to me does not get enough good material maybe if he got some better lines that would possible improve it for me.

Lindsay however does not bother me she seems to be a good character she seems more of a CSI than Hawkes she has a lot more talent to offer she just needs a push/ better storyline to show it. Even though many people will disagree.