Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Yay! Love to see her back! :)

Does this mean CMSB is dead? Hmmm...

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope this news is true. I miss her.

3. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

No, it means that they have more funds available in the budget for actors now that some of those overpaid producers have left and they can replace them with cheaper ones. ;)

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So if it was such a bright, wonderful, creative decision to cut AJ and Paget why are all these negotiations going on now to bring them back and restore the team to how it was? Oh that's right maybe because it wasn't such a bright, wonderful, creative decision!! :rolleyes: I would love for all of them to be back and to have the team as it was in the beginning of the season, but it also makes me want to tell Paget and AJ to just continue to move on because they shouldn't have let them go in the first place.

Gotta say I got really freaked out with the beginning sequence of tonight's episode!!! One of the things that scare me the most is to think that there could be someone inside my house.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Don't forget I seem to recall folks blaming the fact that CBS was paying Charlie Sheen so much money they couldn't afford the other shows lol. Well since CBS is trying to use the clause in his contract to get out of not only bringing him back but paying him as well, maybe thats where the influx of funds are coming from. :confused:

6. GregNickRyanFan

I thought about that too lol. But, they could be considering letting JJ/AJ come back because ratings may have gone down too, I dunno.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I liked las night's episode. It was scary and I loved the opening with part of the team hanging out. Even though I prefer JJ and Emily, Seaver is not a bad character. She's actually a pretty good one and I like the relationship she has with Rossi and Hotch as mentor/student. I wonder what her status will be if AJ and Paget do come back.

So now I'm wondering what's up with Strauss, hmmm...

8. Destiny

TOP RATED SHOWS WEEK OF 3-20
    5..Criminal Minds..13,727
    TOP RATED SHOWS WEEK OF 3-21
    [Nothing Listed]
    TOP RATED SHOWS WEEK OF 4-3
    11..Criminal Minds..13,048
    TOP RATED SHOWS WEEK OF 4-10
    8..Criminal Minds..14,081

Well we know Joe M. is staying he said so on his twitter, and from what I understand Matthew is still under contract, the only two in negotations on the show currently is Thomas and Shemar.

Deadline.com maybe the same story given already. (The skips inbetween are not apart of the story just skipping to the next part of it by me)

"Potential great news for Criminal Minds fans: Co-star A.J. Cook is in talks to return to the CBS crime drama next season as a regular, and she may be joined by Paget Brewster. Meanwhile, executive producer Ed Bernero, who has run the series since the start, is leaving, with another Criminal Minds veteran, executive producer Erica Messer, taking over as the sole showrunner.
    <skip>
    Speaking of Brewster, she is filming a comedy pilot for NBC, My Life As An Experiment, and will continue on the project if it goes to series. But if it doesn't, I hear Criminal Minds producers ABC Studios/CBS Studios have an option on her for the show and, if they exercise it as many expect, that would bring the cast of the show back to the way it was at the end of last season.
    <Skip>
    While things look bright for the female portion of the Criminal Minds cast, things are still murky on the male side, with stars Thomas Gibson and Shemar Moore still not signed for next season. Talks are under way with the two actors, whose deals are up at the end of this season."

^^^ That was brought to you by a link on JM's Twitter posted today.

Posted on AJ's Twitter is this
    -Dear food poisoning, Thanks for spending the night with me. It was oh so fun. Those memories will last a lifetime. May we NEVER meet again.

Other then that the actors really are not confirming anything at this point, other then Joe who says he is staying. Thomas does admit he and shemar are in talks with the show, and I think it was Joe that said that Matthew was still good too. Paget nor AJ have anything really about it on their pages though I didn't look to far down, to confirm or deny they are in talks.

9. electra

electra Pathologist

Very good episode last night.I also found scary that someone may attack me at my own house so the case got to me.I suspected the step mother abused the unsub at some point and it was glad to see that she was actually a good person.And for the first time,I cared about Seaver.She was pretty convincing with the unsub and I liked her chemistry with Rossi.

My favorite part was Morgan ,Garcia,Reid and Seaver at the movies.I agree with Garcia,becouse I will not be scared with Morgan at my side ,even at a dark alley.:lol:

And I am so happy to hear that JJ and Emily may come back.

10. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

AJ Cook signs two year deal to return to Criminal Minds as a regular. Suck it, CBS!

Link

11. Destiny

Hey, hey now.

She also confirms it on her twitter page.
    -JJ's back! Just signed 2 year deal. Excited to work with cast and crew again. Thanks to all of you!

12. GregNickRyanFan

YES! Woo-hoo! :happy dance:

13. lukeace

lukeace Victim

Great news to hear JJ is coming back :bolian: it was a great loss when she left.
    I do think that Ashley Seaver is a great new addition to the team as a replacement for Prentiss, whom i hope will come back :)
    Criminal Minds is another one of my favourite programmes next to CSI. However i do not like the spin off Criminal Minds Suspect Behaviour the cast is too different.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Interview Thomas Gibson. I always find it so amusing that he is such a funny guy. You get used to Hotch being so serious all the time.​

15. ricker23

ricker23 Victim

So glad AJ Cook is coming back. On the fence about Paget Brewster...While I'd love to see her back, I'd hate to wish her new pilot My Life As an Experiment bad luck.