Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I wish we get more of calleigh an not just one scene...I miss emily

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I just think that it is so amazing how Emily can only be in one scene that lasts about 1 minute and make it absolutely amazing. Some characters are there for half the episode and I don't care or don't remember it as significant. Miami without Calleigh certainly lacks but IMO the little time she's onscreen gives so much to the show.

3. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Amen to that! She absolutely lights the screen in the minute she is on. I love every scene when she is around. People can't blame us for wanting more, she is amazing and her minute scenes are always worth all the waiting just because she is in them...:)

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I wanna argue about her missing her normal screen time, but then I remember Pippa is waiting for her after the scene she has to shoot. I really miss her, and when I watched Paint it Black, you can see that she's lost weight in her face and almost looks as if she never gained any. She's definately amazing and beautiful.:)

5. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Hopefully we'll have her back full-time next season, I miss Calleigh, IMO she needs to put Horatio in line regarding his vigilantism, I'd love to see her stand up to the big bad LT.

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I'm super excited to see Calleigh next week Sunday because...

she's running and getting in the action again, HELL YEAH!!!

7. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I just watched the clip for the season finale and
    Her running scene looks identical to the one in "Delco for the Defense". Sometimes they do that... hope it's not the case here, and that she's finally out of the lab and really participating in the show.

I miss Calleigh! Miami's just not worth watching without her.

8. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

it is from Delko for the defence ep from season 8 i've watched it over and over again and it's the same scene

9. Miamikiller

Miamikiller Dead on Arrival

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Miamikiller, I love the article!!!Thank you so much! I love the fact that she will be back and I envy her that her baby was sleeping nights so early on...mine just started to sleep night when was 10 months old...lucky girl ;)
    And I'm happy we'll see more of her in season 10, yay! :)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank u for the interview! :)

It's so great reading about her coming back next year. Even better reading that she's quite sure she'll be getting much more to do ;). Please much, much more lol.

12. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Wonderful interview, thanks for sharing!

I love that she says her partner is the one who changes most of the diapers. Good man! She did all the work carrying Pippa for 9 months, going through body changes, giving birth (c-section is still major surgery, and takes longer to recover from than vaginal delivery), breastfeeding, etc. Glad to see that he's eager to participate in both the fun and not-so-fun parts of parenthood.

13. Miamikiller

Miamikiller Dead on Arrival

I'm curious about to see why on the promo or should i say what she's looking at, when you hear the shotgun and she kind of jump by surprise...I'm really curious about that...any ideas? anyone?

14. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Sad to say that the person who was looking its not calleigh is one of the guest stars on the show her name is Cassi Thomson..I wish i was Calleigh :(

15. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Thats good news to know that emily will be back for season 10..happy to see calleigh an more than just one scene..