Episode 9x19 - 'Caged' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 9, 2011.

1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

An okay eppie; not the best but not the worst.

Random Thoughts:

--Is Dante the last escapee loose or are there others?

--I thought Frank was great as always. Loved the simple way he comforted the wife.

--Ryan was great as always. Another chase scene and a good tackle.
    Good thing he doesn't have a glass jaw; didn't he get hit in another eppie?

--Molly with a gun?:wtf: Are they arming the techs now?:wtf:

--I miss Calleigh.

--I like Chris Titus but not this character.

--I felt for Natalia when she was sprayed with blood/sweat from the ring.

--Glad to see Logan wasn't a bad guy.

Looking forward to next week

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Chris Titus, that's who that guy was! I kept wondering why the manager looked familiar lol.

3. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

You know, I never thought of it that way, but you could be right. With Calleigh's screen time reduced due to the birth of Emily's daughter, Natalia was pretty much the only female on the team. Horatio, Eric, Ryan, Walter, Tom...all guys. Even the two most recent recurring lab techs, Travers and Dave, were dudes too. Maybe Molly was their way of balancing out the cast. Even though having two semi-prominent females instead of one is still a little male-heavy.

This is another thing I didn't think of, but now that you brought it up, I completely agree. It makes total sense. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Definitely in agreement here. The writers didn't make it as clear as they could've that Molly wants to be a CSI some day. There had to have been a better way of conveying that without having her go into the field unprepared.

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Caged didn't leave much of an impression on me. I love every episode, but this wasn't a standout by any means. I'm glad to see Horatio has calmed down somewhat though.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This was good, but I don't know how "boxing" can be called a "sport" two guys slamming each others bodies. But that Dante was great, boy he had all the angles figured out. The poor girl kidnapped, the whole scheme to rob the safe. all the while the team were looking for the guy to be killed. And of course Horatio got it correct. I was stunned to see him kill Dante, good episode many twists and turns:thumbsup:

6. yen35

yen35 Witness

Okay. Thanks. Yes, perhaps Molly has already passed these tests and got her weapon before she joined the lab.

7. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

It wasn't boxing, it was Mixed Martial Arts. Just had to get that out as another poster said it was boxing as well...