Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 30, 2011.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Welcome to Marg/Catherine Not JUST a Pretty Face #9! A brand new discussion thread for our beloved Marg :) Thread #8 can be found here.

Please refrain from posting images in here, for there is a separate picture thread dedicated solely to Marg/Cathreine.

As usual, we would like for you to keep in mind the general rules and guidelines of the board. Here is a link to the CSI: LV help guide for those that maybe new or for those who would just like to refresh themselves.

Also, please remember that there are members and visitors of this board that wish to stay spoiler free, so please remember to use the spoilers tags when discussing upcoming episodes etc.

This is also a PG-13 site, so please keep that in mind when posting.

If there are any questions, don't hesitate in asking either Smokey or DJRideout. One of us are usually not to far away.

The main thing is to respect the rules, respect each other and to respect each others opinions...oh, and of course to have FUN. :thumbsup:

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

New thread... nice!

I love the interviews Marg did for season 11. I'm going to have serious Marg withdrawls once she leaves. :(

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Congratulations for the new thread!!!
    I love Marg and her character so it'll be hard for me to watch CSI without her...I hope she change her mind soon...

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Heh just in time for the new thread. :D

Thanks Sinclair for the French interview link. The lovely Frenchy helped me translate it into English. I got it over here. :)

Had to laugh at what she said about having bed scenes in season 3. I think she was probably referring to her crying scene in Lady Heather's Box instead of a "bed" scene. :lol:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Cool new thread :cool:

I just read the interview thanks for the translation EricaSJ (and Frenchy) :thumbsup:. I loved what she said about Alex :lol:. I really can't imagine this show without her, it's gonna be tough.

6. electra

electra Pathologist

YAY for the new Thread!! I think we can all agree that Marg rocks.:thumbsup:

Are we going to keep the same name?

7. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Number 9 for the number 1 redhead. :lol:

Congrats, guys! <3

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

A recent Marg interview from the French Tele Star magazine. She talks about her part in season 12, another possible return from _____, and more. :D

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm so happy she'll be doing so many episodes in season 12 :). I'm especially happy that her exit will not be all tangled up with the Haskell/Ray fiasco and that apparently William has a good idea about how it should be done. I'm really, really curious now :).

10. electra

electra Pathologist

I am so happy about Grissom being there when Catherine leaves CSI.Their relationship is one of the best of TV and he needs to be there for her when she makes the move.

Also ,so glad that she is so happy and in love.:)

11. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

There is no decibel high enough that could have registered my squee at that news. :lol: Seriously, amazing, perfect news that just says so much.

Great interview. <3

12. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Great news!!!We need more Catherine!!!

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Watch a video of Marg, Laurence and Paul sending their support to Japan on AXN Japan. There are also videos of other shows' casts, including CSI: Miami and CSI: NY.

I explained the slogan and its background here. :)

14. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I think I need to move to France. :)

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Marg looked great. What a touching tribute. PS Gary, Carmine and Eddie looked great too.

When will there be another three-way crossover?

Marg and Gary need to work together again. ;)